WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

I feel there's def a double cross coming up given how much they emphasize that's just what Loki's do.

I think the opposite

Probably going to be our Loki backstabbing Sylvie to live out his "dream" as a ruler. But that would defeat everything they have built for his character in this show.

Rumors are there will be a S2, so one has to think how they could continue it.

PO

Just realized old Loki was dude from Hudson hawk

1625731126672.gif

While I was fully expecting/hoping this would lead to Kang's debut, I just re-watched the mid-season trailer and I'm not gonna be surprised if the 1:49 mark is who's at this castle they just jumped to.

While I was fully expecting/hoping this would lead to Kang's debut, I just re-watched the mid-season trailer and I'm not gonna be surprised if the 1:49 mark is who's at this castle they just jumped to.

I’m 90 percent sure we are not gonna see Kang

just like we didnt see Thanos til phase 2.

Yeah, I agree we probably won't. These shows just seem to set up their characters to be able to go forward. Not setting up any future threats yet.

On another note, I'm fully prepared to be disappointed by Taskmaster in this BW movie later tonight:lol:

So it's going to be multiverse stories. That's cool.

I wish the character animations looked slightly more like their onscreen counterparts, but I can understand identity-neutering the characters a little bit to make them more saleable down the line should actors ever be replaced for specific roles. Like the voicework though.

He's probably going to be the MCU's version of "He Who Remains" who is working for Kang. Our Loki is probably going to take over that role and be "good" to fulfill his glorious purpose or they could make him a villain again in that role. Just some thoughts.

PO

So it was a Loki all along?

If they want to do a dope call back have the person beyond the void at the end of the world and ruler of the TVA appear to be Loki but then reveal it was Kang just doing an illusion spell the same way Loki pretended to be Odin at the end of Thor 2.

Although I don't want that to be who is at the castle, I wouldn't rule it out.

not sold on this marvel what if series. doesnt really tie anything to whats coming since its just alternate outcomes.

Back
Top Bottom