WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Loki actually wanted to do the right thing and showed he did like sylvie only for her to be wanting her revenge more than anything. Keeping it a hunnid, he has been leaning towards more of a decent person since Ragnarok and IW. It’ll be weird to see if he starts working with members of the avengers besides Thor and hulk.
Well, yeah that Loki in the main timeline seemed to finally turn to good.

I would not be surprised if this Loki, from the series, becomes a good guy and lives the rest of his life.

Well, yeah that Loki in the main timeline seemed to finally turn to good.

I would not be surprised if this Loki, from the series, becomes a good guy and lives the rest of his life.

all goes back to the death of his mother, soon as he experiences/sees that that’s the turn.. he’s had to deal with the consequences of his actions previously, but that was the one that really hit

Also with this version of things he saw how trivial the things he was doing it all for or even his motivations were.. his whole life was put on display and exposed

Last edited:
Seeing what you're going to lose and how much people wanted to believe in you before it even happens must be mental, even for a god.

Loved Mobius being hard on him like a HS counselor too lol.

yup.. mobius was trying tell dude AND then dude saw how the infinite stones were treated

but it was like a combo of what Thor hit dude with in ragnarok when he finally stopped falling for his BS and the depression Thor was dealing with leading into infinity war where he clearly wasn’t ok but had shh to deal with

These 2 scenes stick out when I look back at loki

and

yup.. mobius was trying tell dude AND then dude saw how the infinite stones were treated

but it was like a combo of what Thor hit dude with in ragnarok when he finally stopped falling for his BS and the depression Thor was dealing with leading into infinity war where he clearly wasn’t ok but had shh to deal with

These 2 scenes stick out when I look back at loki

and

And Thor still crawled over his body as the entire Statesman blew up.

676F83A2-AE25-4702-9756-B6F757584FB3.gif
E1F5D05F-9152-48DB-8FCA-2558325460C0.gif
31A75DE9-7222-40B5-8440-CAF50AD12C0F.gif

Why do I feel like this entire multiverse story arch is going to circle all the way back to Silvy killing Immortus? Like the last scene is going to be someone jumping out of a portal telling Silvy not to do it. Also, if Kang is actually Nathaniel Richards(or ONE of the Kangs is Nate)does this mean Reed Richards is about to be black?
Two different guys with the same name because Reed Richards is Kang's ancestor (so is Iron Man, Dr. Doom, and a few other Marvel heroes and villains).

The running theory and implication in the comics was Kang was named after an ancestor (Reed's dad, Nathaniel).

I would love to know how Loki, Classic Loki and Sylvie’s Nexus events eventually lead to the existence of an evil Kang.

Like actually see the domino effect play out for each scenario that then yielded Kang at the end of it.

Just finished watching the finale with the Mrs. :wow::wow:

Also, shout out to me for this post from a few weeks back...lol
I thought the middle Time Keeper actually looked like a cubist rendition of Johnathan Majors, so I'm definitely all in on Kang running the show behind the scenes.

997b1f8b-cc7b-430d-a8da-1a89e3e289fc-1a12c9a727f7f935e7a6f0a5a84a082c_4096x2572_675413e6.jpeg

MV5BNGFlODg4YjUtOTMxYy00Yjk4LWFmYjEtYzcwM2U2ODIyNjY3XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjU2Nzg3NzM@._V1_UY1200_CR...jpg

crazy if the existence of mutants is one of those branches meaning its not part of the "sacred timeline"

Yup...I feel like this is the big thing that no one is really focusing. With the events of the finale, Marvel has pretty much revealed to us how the X-men, Fantastic 4, etc are all going to come into play.

And y’all thought the big homie Thanos was a problem. Kang about to son all your favorite heroes. And Tony Stark ain’t flying down any time soon. You stuck with a black captain america with no powers, a witch having postpartum syndrome, a fat thor passed his prime, ant man ( the **** outta here) a smart hulk with one arm, war machine who stuck in a wheelchair. Avengers are bums.

All hail Kang! The black man is infinite! The black man is boss!!!

HAIL KANG

KANG GANG y’all die!!

Also, if Kang is actually Nathaniel Richards(or ONE of the Kangs is Nate)does this mean Reed Richards is about to be black?

I’m surprised you’re the first person to mention this. Don’t know if Marvel has the balls to race bend Reed when they finally have a chance to introduce the F4 into the MCU. I wouldn’t be a fan of it per se but if anyone could do it right it would be Sarah Haley Finn and them.

The Lakeith Stanfield rumors just got louder…

And y’all thought the big homie Thanos was a problem. Kang about to son all your favorite heroes. And Tony Stark ain’t flying down any time soon. You stuck with a black captain america with no powers, a witch having postpartum syndrome, a fat thor passed his prime, ant man ( the **** outta here) a smart hulk with one arm, war machine who stuck in a wheelchair. Avengers are bums.

HAIL KANG

KANG GANG y’all die!!

Kang gonna be wrote out the MCU before the phase is over :lol:

Hyped to see what they do with him though

HAIL KANG

KANG GANG y’all die!!
Top 10 NT post

I’m surprised you’re the first person to mention this. Don’t know if Marvel has the balls to race bend Reed when they finally have a chance to introduce the F4 into the MCU. I wouldn’t be a fan of it per se but if anyone could do it right it would be Sarah Haley Finn and them.

The Lakeith Stanfield rumors just got louder…
i like lakeith but not sure on him as reed

i rather them get yahya or something lmao

Back
Top Bottom