WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

And y’all thought the big homie Thanos was a problem. Kang about to son all your favorite heroes. And Tony Stark ain’t flying down any time soon. You stuck with a black captain america with no powers, a witch having postpartum syndrome, a fat thor passed his prime, ant man ( the **** outta here) a smart hulk with one arm, war machine who stuck in a wheelchair. Avengers are bums.

All hail Kang! The black man is infinite! The black man is boss!!!

HAIL KANG

KANG GANG y’all die!!
Thor not even fat anymore
8B4C8FCF-C122-48B2-B537-A7DCF8344805.jpeg
a

I’m surprised you’re the first person to mention this. Don’t know if Marvel has the balls to race bend Reed when they finally have a chance to introduce the F4 into the MCU. I wouldn’t be a fan of it per se but if anyone could do it right it would be Sarah Haley Finn and them.

The Lakeith Stanfield rumors just got louder…

I feel like they can race bend with portions of the X-men

but after trying get Jim and his wife and I don’t know who would be option 2

i like lakeith but not sure on him as reed

i rather them get yahya or something lmao
I need to watch more movies/shows with him, but he always comes off weird in his roles. Might be the recency bias of ATL causing it and Get Out. I want to see him in the HBO movie, but HBO Max removed it before I got Max. Don't get me wrong I don't think it is a bad weird just his roles are always weird.

Also don't see him as a Reed either, maybe in an alternate timeline or if they introduce the Council of Reeds.

I do wonder what this means for Hiddleston going forward in the MCU. Loki season 2?
Season 2 has been confirmed, but will it be used more of a bridge in between movies. Or a real stand on it's own series, I think the former. I think Marvel has figured out the perfect formula, series to tie to movies. HOPEFULLY to avoid a whole backstory movie. Like if you introduce the FF4, just go into them already established. Take care of that backstory BS in a TV show. If you don't watch the show, oh well catch up on the fly.
Seeing what you're going to lose and how much people wanted to believe in you before it even happens must be mental, even for a god.

Loved Mobius being hard on him like a HS counselor too lol.
Honestly I think Owen was pulling on personal experiences, tell me you don't just get the vibe Owen was a goof off all his life. I mean literally on his IMDB page it says "self proclaimed troublemaker". Side note I wonder what happened to dude's nose. I didn't know he/they have an older brother Andrew Wilson. I actually saw a TERRIBLE movie that he stared in called Time Trap.

"A professor enters a cave and goes missing. Some of his students come looking for him and get trapped in the cave as well."

His career has certainly not been as successful as either brother.

If they do go with a black Reed, they’re gonna have to find new talent. They’ve pretty much already used everyone and MJB and John Washington can’t be everyone. :lol: Unless they pull some wild **** and get Will Smith or Denzel.

If they do go with a black Reed, they’re gonna have to find new talent. They’ve pretty much already used everyone and MJB and John Washington can’t be everyone. :lol: Unless they pull some wild **** and get Will Smith or Denzel.

Stephan James.

He starred in If Beale Street Could Talk.

I haven't watched the episode and already know the jist. However I am really high on this guy and have enjoyed the roles he has done. I don't know about you guys but I saw really one prominent black lead growing up, Denzel. Looking around the young black actors I don't see any following in his footsteps and I am fine with that. I like the energy, although don't know if that is the right word. He brings to his roles and look forward to meeting his Variants.

Stephan James.

He starred in If Beale Street Could Talk.
I always think he is related to Kid Cudi. I personally would like him in another role and not Reed.
Kidd
download (1).jpg

Stephan
download.jpg
Since we talking about black male actors, I like this guys work as well. I first saw him in Supernatural as archangel Raphael. Marvel has a lot of talent to choose from for roles, I have faith in them.
unnamed.jpg

So do I have this right

1) the tva exists outside of time
2) Bc of this, when Loki was sent back to TVA and Sylvie killed He who Remains, the tva was changed via back to the future rules to reflect the new Nathanial Richards in charge (Kang the Conqerour).

Art thou making sense?

I need to watch more movies/shows with him, but he always comes off weird in his roles. Might be the recency bias of ATL causing it and Get Out. I want to see him in the HBO movie, but HBO Max removed it before I got Max. Don't get me wrong I don't think it is a bad weird just his roles are always weird.

Also don't see him as a Reed either, maybe in an alternate timeline or if they introduce the Council of Reeds.
Lakeith got crazy eyes.

So do I have this right

2) Bc of this, when Loki was sent back to TVA and Sylvie killed He who Remains, the tva was changed via back to the future rules to reflect the new Nathanial Richards in charge (Kang the Conqerour).

Art thou making sense?

No.2 seems internally inconsistent:

tumblr_pqstl0vIV41s01gf9o1_250.gifv

So do I have this right

Art thou making sense?
Or Silvie just sent Loki to another timeline where Kang ran the TVA.

Or Silvie just sent Loki to another timeline where Kang ran the TVA.

my thinking is He Who Remains put this all together, he planted the tempad with a destination he wanted same way he had miss minutes give rennslayer info instead of the one she requested.

he has some kind of plan in motion.

I haven't watched the episode and already know the jist. However I am really high on this guy and have enjoyed the roles he has done. I don't know about you guys but I saw really one prominent black lead growing up, Denzel. Looking around the young black actors I don't see any following in his footsteps and I am fine with that. I like the energy, although don't know if that is the right word. He brings to his roles and look forward to meeting his Variants.

56FA4E90-6A6A-47BF-9C8F-0EF25876849F.gif

5989624D-00BF-447D-A74E-B14A011AED64.gif

Back
Top Bottom