WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

It’s interesting how everyone lacked free will as a result of He Who Remains taking it away from them yet, in reality, he actually didn’t have free will either.

It makes Ravonna’s quest to find “free will” that much more intriguing.
Dude pretty much ruled all of existence and chose to sit back and watch. Even for the TVA he made up the time keepers to take no credit and stay hidden. I guess the answer to “free will” is the one guy who actually is standing at the point time ends. Or maybe they flip it and it’s the guy at the beginning. So many ways to go with this

And THAT is a series ladies and gents. THATS how you build and deliver.
Wandavision looking like extra trash now
anotherbadBCtake.gif

What a flex for JM....
They changed everything to cater to him after the Marvel team saw his performance. :pimp:

PO
Cool to see him come in and change Feige's MCU plans. Glad they simplified that He Who Remains is a Kang Variant in the MCU. That'll help people follow a little easier.

It'll be interesting how JM will bring Kang to life. He already showed his range playing He Who Remains.

I also wouldn't be surprised if the MCU Kang isn't a descendent of Nathanial Richards. But we'll just wait and see.

Last edited:
do i need to watch vision and wanda to watch loki? i couldn't rock with that wack ****
Nope all you need to know is Wanda had a mental breakdown, conjured up Viz and some kids, it’s a white Vision out there, Monica Rambeau got powers now and Wanda is now on the same level as Dr. Strange.

Back
Top Bottom