WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

How come they didn’t throw Godzilla and King Kong in this? I know Lebron wanted the bag but he should’ve done something different like Sam before he decided to pick up the shield.

Real talk. If you had to grade the MCU D+ shows what would you give them?

Loki:A-
Falcon and Winter Soldier: C-
Wandavision: C+
I said the same thing. Could of balled with morphius, King Kong, Batman, etc. movie would of been a home run. At least use the villains to play against. Getting dunked on by agent smith and the penguin would of been OD. Huge missed opportunity here.

could of made a space jam version of Lego movie with a bunch of self aware characters

Last edited:
After going down the rabbit hole of where they can go with Kang, this is 10x more exciting than the Thanos threat. Marvel man….They could have my attention for another 10 years of films with Kang as the threat alone.

After going down the rabbit hole of where they can go with Kang, this is 10x more exciting than the Thanos threat. Marvel man….They could have my attention for another 10 years of films with Kang as the threat alone.
Let’s not forget that we didn’t really understand what Thanos wanted to do until endgame. Before then he was just a bad guy. With what’s going on now the possibilities are limitless.

Lol @Kang being more of a threat than Thanos.

The Mad Titan is more of a formidable threat than Kang, Dr Doom, Beyonder, Molecule Man, Korvac, Kree Supreme Intelligence, etc.

I can’t even say what the seminal Kang story is.

I am happy with End Game and Infinity War. But we’re still missing Silver Surfer, Adam Warlock, etc. And we can’t get Annihilus who ripped the heart out of Thanos.

The Mad Titan is more of a formidable threat than Kang, Dr Doom, Beyonder, Molecule Man, Korvac, Kree Supreme Intelligence, etc.

I am happy with End Game and Infinity War. But we’re still missing Silver Surfer, Adam Warlock, etc. And we can’t get Annihilus who ripped the heart out of Thanos.
I’m just talking about the depth of story that we’re going to get. Things now are infinitely more open then an infinity stone hunt

1626640451976.jpeg

Cool to think tony kinda made his own version of the tempad (spelling). It’s was ver.1 but with time that dude could of been the guy at the citadel haha

What is that from?

And list out the seminal Kang stories.

Thanos War (captain Marvel…the OG)

Thanos Quest

Rebirth of Thanos

Infinity Gauntlet

Death of Captain Marvel

All the Hickman stuff. And plenty of other stories from Starlin.

I get the potential of the MCU stuff. But they intentionally started with the baddest on purpose.

What is that from?

And list out the seminal Kang stories.

Thanos War (captain Marvel…the OG)

Thanos Quest

Rebirth of Thanos

Infinity Gauntlet

Death of Captain Marvel

All the Hickman stuff. And plenty of other stories from Starlin.

I get the potential of the MCU stuff. But they intentionally started with the baddest on purpose.
If we serious, the only dope Thanos stuff is the early Starlin stuff.

Everything else is derivative. For both Kang and Thanos after a while its just cool scenes and fan service.

I especially wouldn't pretend like any Thanos story from the past 10 years was some classic cuz he's mostly been overused due to being the main MCU villain.

The next 10 years of Marvel comics is about to have Kang/Immortus as the main villain as well.

Last edited:
If we serious, the only dope Thanos stuff is the early Starlin stuff.

Everything else is derivative. For both Kang and Thanos after a while its just cool scenes and fan service.

I especially wouldn't pretend like any Thanos story from the past 10 years was some classic cuz he's mostly been overused due to being the main MCU villain.

The next 10 years of Marvel comics is about to have Kang/Immortus as the main villain as well.
I won’t argue your point. Haven’t read comics in five years.

And I’ll agree it seemed like they were dipping into the Beyonder and Infinity Gem well in what I saw in the Hickman stuff.

Thanos vs Odin. Dope.

He’s a dope villain or anti hero. And Starlin from late 70s to early 90s made the character relevant. Anything else is a byproduct of over saturation. Like Venom in the 90s.

Like we have dope Dr Doom stories. Growing up, I just don’t remember anything remarkable Kang wise. Not denying he’s not a villain with the potential to craft great stories around. Mandarin is another. Which was the disappointment of Iron Man 3. And has me reluctant to go see Shang-Chi. Mandarin is an Iron Man Villain.

Also how do we have Nathaniel Richards but no Reed Richards and Victor Von Doom?

I won’t argue your point. Haven’t read comics in five years.

And I’ll agree it seemed like they were dipping into the Beyonder and Infinity Gem well in what I saw in the Hickman stuff.

Thanos vs Odin. Dope.

He’s a dope villain or anti hero. And Starlin from late 70s to early 90s made the character relevant. Anything else is a byproduct of over saturation. Like Venom in the 90s.

Like we have dope Dr Doom stories. Growing up, I just don’t remember anything remarkable Kang wise. Not denying he’s not a villain with the potential to craft great stories around. Mandarin is another. Which was the disappointment of Iron Man 3. And has me reluctant to go see Shang-Chi. Mandarin is an Iron Man Villain.
I think the main difference is that Starlin had sole control of Thanos for like a decade in hos little corner of Marvel cosmic space that he was able to make him a great villain, then an anti-hero, and reluctant hero. He has had tons of character work.

Kang has mainly been a villain and all of his character work has been split up between Kang, Immortus, Rama-Tut, Scarlet Centurion., and Iron Lad. So its all not focused on one character.

As for Kang stories : Game of the Galaxies, The Kang Dynasty/War (Stern), Kang Dynasty II (Busiek), Avengers Forever, The Celestial Madonna, Council of Cross-Time Kangs.

As for the Mandarin, think of it this way. They're basically taking from the Mandarin villain and merging it with Shang-Chi's father, Fu Man Chu. Fu Man Chu is not a Marvel character and was only licensed. So now they just mixed two similar characters where he's mainly playing the same role with a different name.

I got the dynamic of Mandarin and Iron Man but he really wasn't the best arch enemy for him anyway.

Also how do we have Nathaniel Richards but no Reed Richards and Victor Von Doom?
Ive said it before and thats where the common confusion lies, there are two separate ppl named Nathaniel Richards.

One is Reed Richards father, who travels to alternate universes and ****. The other is Kang/Immortus who is a descendant of that Nathaniel, Reed, Doom, and a few other Marvel heroes and villains.

Kang is a time traveler anyway so its easy for him to be around without Doom or Reed just like in the comics before there was any connection to them.

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Back
Top Bottom