WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

And THAT is a series ladies and gents. THATS how you build and deliver. Wandavision looking like extra trash now
Just binged Loki.

I have to agree. In comparison, Falcon and Winter Soldier and Wandavision were terrible.

The acting, story, atmosphere, characters, soundtrack were all great. The plotting was a lil uneven. But I “cared.” I cared about Loki/Sylvi. Möbius. The One Who Remains. It was compelling.

F/WS had a horrible soundtrack, villain and was just cheesy. Wandavision just fell flat once the reveal came. The premise was great. Throw them into these sitcoms. I think the show lacked the Sitcom charm.

But Loki knocked it out the park. And look forward to Doctor Strange 2 and Spider-Man 3.

I’ve never been a huge Kang fan. But not a bad villain for an Avengers four. Personally, I’d prefer Magus, Annihilus, Galactus, Doctor Doom, Phalanx Ultron, etc.

florence_pugh_kind_of_chunky_by_liquidchromium_ddo7hih-400t.jpg

:evil:

Blonde Black Widow is the most charismatic MCU female. Photon #2.

We need Spiderwoman, She Hulk, Ms Marvel.

And I have no issue when they switch the vendor or ethnicity/color of a character. The guy who played the One Who Remains was a great actor. The wooden Taskmaster in BW. Nah.

Feige makes missteps too.

A film produced by Black Panther director Ryan Coogler and the villain was played by Don Cheadle, who's been War Machine for over a decade now.

And a cameo from an actor who played a Marvel Studios villain.

And what comic IP was shown throughout the movie? Theres been actors/directors jumping ship back and forth, whats ur point?

Dead @ the excuses from MCU stans.. taking a L to washed up basketball player...pathetic

And what comic IP was shown throughout the movie? Theres been actors/directors jumping ship back and forth, whats ur point?

Dead @ the excuses from MCU stans.. taking a L to washed up basketball player...pathetic
Oh this what we doing? I don’t need an alt, I’ll going in the DC thread bare faced.

As far as i’m concerned
How come they didn’t throw Godzilla and King Kong in this? I know Lebron wanted the bag but he should’ve done something different like Sam before he decided to pick up the shield.

Real talk. If you had to grade the MCU D+ shows what would you give them?

Loki:A-
Falcon and Winter Soldier: C-
Wandavision: C+

Back
Top Bottom