WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Any news on how long each What-If episodes will be? ready for tomorrow at midnight!

it just hit me that we aint getting this all at once and going have per week episodes.....

This only sukcs if you're impatient and prefer binge watching.

Otherwise, this is what the masses want.

i disagree.. i've been very vocal in here that wandavision would have greatly benefitted from being able to binge watch as their was a clear flow to things rather than real legit separate episodes

obviously i havent watched.. but i think you can look at things and adjust accordingly.. sometimes you need that time to think and let things breath

i disagree.. i've been very vocal in here that wandavision would have greatly benefitted from being able to binge watch as their was a clear flow to things rather than real legit separate episodes

obviously i havent watched.. but i think you can look at things and adjust accordingly.. sometimes you need that time to think and let things breath

Cool, I see your point, they still showing it weekly though.

they are doing it weekly for the sole reason that disney+ doesnt have that much content so they got to reslly spread them around

Besides loki, only recent thing that got my interest on disney+ is the Bad Batch star wars cartoon.

Idk without the internet…Wandavision wouldn’t have been the same experience. Tell me the word, “Mephisto” doesn’t make you giggle a little bit.

yea show would have benefited greatly without that

but they could have grouped the episodes together.. have all the black and white episodes grouped together especially since those were the short ones.. then flow to episodes in color that had the same feel

so could have dropped the first 3 then do doubles and the finale it’s own week

yea show would have benefited greatly without that

but they could have grouped the episodes together.. have all the black and white episodes grouped together especially since those were the short ones.. then flow to episodes in color that had the same feel

so could have dropped the first 3 then do doubles and the finale it’s own week
IMO the show actually benefited from all of that. Hell, everyone ate off that show. Computers were ‘Putin. :lol:

Does wandavision start getting good by episode 2? I'll eventually finish that show before the xmen start appearing in stuff.

Just canceled my $.99 cloud storage on my phone, but don't worry, I'm good..

1628546228463.jpeg

Does wandavision start getting good by episode 2? I'll eventually finish that show before the xmen start appearing in stuff.

first 3 are just the concept with slight hints of the larger issue(s)

but once it starts changing between what is happening in the town and outside, you’re gucci

Back
Top Bottom