WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

So reading the comments and everyone saying is fan made, that is some serious skill, marvel has no choice but to give us the spider verse, becsuse the expectations of it will make ANYTHING else as a plot a complete disappointment

i didnt see the leaked trailer but if theres a sign of andrew or tobey then its got to be fake, thats something everyones int he studios and the actors have been denying and to just reveal it on a trailer? definitely fake

also the reason marvel is holding off is they were kind of irked when FFH trailer released before endgame and while its a given spidey comes back to life, marvel was still not happy it was shown and revealed before the movie released so any hints of whatevers gon happen in other projects is why they are holding off as long as possible for the trailer

plus is there no bigger marketing ploy right now than just holding off the trailer and everyday fans are munching on the bits to see it? i mean everyone here is already sold on the film and will see it even without a trailer so if they can build up that anticipation and suspense more and more then its a plus on their end

i didnt see the leaked trailer but if theres a sign of andrew or tobey then its got to be fake, thats something everyones int he studios and the actors have been denying and to just reveal it on a trailer? definitely fake

also the reason marvel is holding off is they were kind of irked when FFH trailer released before endgame and while its a given spidey comes back to life, marvel was still not happy it was shown and revealed before the movie released so any hints of whatevers gon happen in other projects is why they are holding off as long as possible for the trailer

plus is there no bigger marketing ploy right now than just holding off the trailer and everyday fans are munching on the bits to see it? i mean everyone here is already sold on the film and will see it even without a trailer so if they can build up that anticipation and suspense more and more then its a plus on their end

honestly if there is no Tobey or Andrew in NWH it would the worst troll job by Marvel ever and the most disappointing thing they’ve could have done, specially by bringing Molina and Foxx on board CONFIRMED, why not just drop a trailer and stop playing games, the hype will only intensify after a trailer

they're not playing games, i know many here dont give a damn about spoilers but marvel and its creators obviously do and they want their worked viewed a certain way and that is why they try to fight as much as possible against spoilers and a lot of people love to enjoy them that way

there's a good chance andrew and tobey are in it but they still want everyone to have that little doubt and be a surprise to those who do not go on the internet obsessing about a new trailer and to consume spoilers everyday, we make up a lot of the audience but there are also millions out there who arent that deep into it, hell theyre probably still the majority

also think about this, if they showed tobey on the trailer and in the film dude shows up in the very end and then it cuts to credits with "the best spiderman to play the role will be back in spiderman 4"...

then they just pissed off everyone who saw the trailer and yall blame Marvel/Sony/Disney, etc... when yall asked for it and set yall selfs up for failure

they dont need the hype for the film, this is Marvel, not DC and its Spiderman not Black Widow... people begging for a trailer already tells you people are looking forward to it and the hype is at an all-time high, you think they'll miss out on hitting a billi just because they show the trailer a month from now? not saying the movies guaranteed a billi because of the pandemic and sh*t but its not losing $$$ because the trailer isnt being shown today, they can release the trailer a month before its release and it'll make the same

You’re not talking about the one in the movie theater are you? It looked like a bunch of old SM movies spliced together.

Yea that’s the one, but it was my mistake thinkin it was real. It jus looked good AF but once I looked at it again I knew it was recycled footage.

we make up a lot of the audience but there are also millions out there who arent that deep into it, hell theyre probably still the majority

Nah, we are definitely NOT the majority of viewers in theaters. They are. That's a fact.

Also, Spider-Man is arguably mass america's favorite superhero, so as you mentioned & I mentioned earlier in the thread, Marvel & Sony in this case, will do ANYTHING they can to prevent any legitimate content to leak for this one, especially after the Shang Chi screener stuff.

PO

Nah, we are definitely NOT the majority of viewers in theaters. They are. That's a fact.

Also, Spider-Man is arguably mass america's favorite superhero, so as you mentioned & I mentioned earlier in the thread, Marvel & Sony in this case, will do ANYTHING they can to prevent any legitimate content to leak for this one, especially after the Shang Chi screener stuff.

PO

Lebron is definitely America's superhero.

Unseated Black Widow his opening weekend, then outdrew Suicide Squads Opening weekend.

1628487298987.jpeg

1628487313571.jpeg

1628487329412.jpeg

1628487355076.jpeg

1628487409312.jpeg

1628487447336.jpeg

1628487677138.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom