WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

rip to Brad Allan

mainly posting here because one of his last works in Shang-Chi

one of the legends not just as a stunt but also a fight choreographer/coordinator (scott pilgrim, kingsman series, kickass, rush hour, series ninja assasin, shanghai noon/knights and a long list of other action flicks)

Last edited:
I finally watched Suicide Squad last night. If DC can keep doing that, they’ll be on to something. I post this here because I can’t help but feel like this was a low key Marvel production. Marvel was like, “Here Mann! You making us all look bad..”
53554303-D3D4-4B3B-95B4-5BF9C4CA47A3.gif

I finally watched Suicide Squad last night. If DC can keep doing that, they’ll be on to something. I post this here because I can’t help but feel like this was a low key Marvel production. Marvel was like, “Here Mann! You making us all look bad..”

Bro, Taskmaster should've been in the Top MCU Villains list, but they fumbled that bad and will be quickly forgotten. Meanwhile, Gunn out here making Polka Dot Man one of the most memorable CBM characters ever:lol:

Bro, Taskmaster should've been in the Top MCU Villains list, but they fumbled that bad and will be quickly forgotten. Meanwhile, Gunn out here making Polka Dot Man one of the most memorable CBM characters ever:lol:

i wouldnt say TOP but dude should easily be more more memorable than batroc and/or crossbones

would have been better if he was used for falcon and the winter soldier.. then you do black widow like a mission impossible movie and you could go back and explore deeper aspects of hydra the black widows hell could have her check in on justin hammer

but then again i went into captain marvel thinking they would let her and ronan really go out AND then that would explain why he was running to thanos after getting dealt with

James Gunn who does GOTG, did that, so your comment makes sense to me even though I haven't seen the movie. :lol:

PO

James Gunn, Taika Waiti, Michael Rooker, Sly AND a Chris Pratt cameo. I’m feeling like Gunn getting fired, doing SS and then being re hired is too much of a coincidence.

James Gunn, Taika Waiti, Michael Rooker, Sly AND a Chris Pratt cameo. I’m feeling like Gunn getting fired, doing SS and then being re hired is too much of a coincidence.

wait, chris pratts in TSS? i mean Gunn called the rat Chris Ratt in real life but never in the film and if thats the cameo you are thinking off snf part of the argument then thats beyond mr fantastic type of reach :rofl: you had a better argument with pom/mantis, she was actually in TSS for a very brief time

and really is it a surprise that directors want to hire the same actors over and over again? adam sandler is responsible for giving jobs to all his friends and practically feeding their families :lol: sly didnt even have a huge role in GotG 2

and come on, you know damn well the mouse is too damn petty to be sharing $$$, they dont even want to give ScarJo anymore $$$ and stiffing writers by just giving them an invitation to e movie premieres and you think they'll willingly give Gunn away? hell tehy probably knew how perverted and racist Whedon was so they let DC take the fall for him :rofl:

I feel like when Marvel does this they just don't care cuz they got bigger plans.

It isn't the first time they've wasted a villain in a solo movie that isn't played by a big name actor.

Granted, Taskmaster was never that big of a deal in the comics which is why I think they chose to waste the character since Black Widow doesn't have much of a rogue's gallery.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom