WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

I just want marvel zombies.

live action.

rated R.

on my list of things ill probably never gonna get in life.

I LOVE Castlevania tho. So if they make something that rivals that ill be kinda satisfied.
You'll probably get it when you're 50. Assuming your in your late 20's now.

If anything if they want to do something interesting with Peggy they should pluck her out the time stream and throw her in to the present.

We were robbed of Hayley Atwell greatness for too long.
They said what if will have an effect on the MCU in some way so I imagine something like that will happen.

episode was ok, interesting to say the least

rogers having the mach 1 was unexpected but other than that it kind of went i expected it to go

turned it on 10 mins ago, app keeps crashing farthest I got was the intro credits :stoneface: I guess I have to wait until morning

episode was ok, interesting to say the least

rogers having the mach 1 was unexpected but other than that it kind of went i expected it to go
Its a direct adaption of Marvel Bullet Points by JMS

Rogers becomes a 40s Iron Man, Bruce Banner is Spider-Man, Peter Parker is the Hulk, Reed Richards sole survivor of his space flight crash ends up creating project Iron Man, runs SHIELD and looks like white Nick Fury.

Good series opening. Looks like she’ll be the focal point if she jumped through time.

They should’ve dropped this on Saturdays. Marvel sleep for that. Was that Shulma Gorath? I wonder if they’ll circle back and introduce the Captain Britain Corp?

They should’ve dropped this on Saturdays. Marvel sleep for that. Was that Shulma Gorath? I wonder if they’ll circle back and introduce the Captain Britain Corp?
I was thinking it was but we didn’t see the full body. Could be the thing the guardians fought at the beginning of their movie for all we know.

I was thinking Shuma because he’s rumored to be in DS2: MoM but because the episode Hydra focused it was Hive

I just want marvel zombies.

live action.

rated R.

on my list of things ill probably never gonna get in life.

I LOVE Castlevania tho. So if they make something that rivals that ill be kinda satisfied.
Wonder if they'll make deadpool movies pg or pg13. reynolds can't have anymore jokes of him getting pegged.

Wonder if they'll make deadpool movies pg or pg13. reynolds can't have anymore jokes of him getting pegged.
I feel like Feige already said that'll be the one MCU movie that will be rated R if it has to be for now as they explore doing more rated R movies.

But I really feel like they'll make the DP movies come out under 20th Century studios of they want to keep a certain image for MCU movies.

if its gon be rated R on Fox for the next DP movie, add Frank Castle in there

and maybe i just have a dirty mind but typing "DP movie" feels weird and feel like bigbro's gon start showing nsfw ads...

DP doesnt need a jobber like Punisher taking his shine.

If I am watching a DP movie, I dont want Punisher in it, save Punisher for other jobbers like Daredevil and Shang Chi. Atual characters who need supporting characters.

If saying, "DP" makes you feel dirty, you hella clean.

Last edited:
There can't be a "What if" Deadpool wasn't Rated R. Feige has to know it's Rated R or Bust with a Deadpool movie.

He can't fumble the one good thing they got from the Fox acquisition:lol:

Back
Top Bottom