WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

There can't be a "What if" Deadpool wasn't Rated R. Feige has to know it's Rated R or Bust with a Deadpool movie.

He can't fumble the one good thing they got from the Fox acquisition:lol:

If DP wasnt R, it maybe wont be as authentic to what a DP movie is, but it will make more money as a PG13 cause everyone can see it now.

They wont fumble it, whether they go R or PG13 route, it will workout in they favor no matter what.

Yall may complain, but yall dont matter to them.

This mfer just called The Punisher a jobber..
7AF1D560-EA59-40CA-9E8F-EBBE311EEAA1.gif

i think whats gon hold a DP movie is how much power they give to Reynolds, at the end of the day if he is starring in it he'll have a lot of say and if he and Feige cant see eye to eye then it may never work with Reynolds

Reynolds might love to join the MCU and might be willing to concede a little but he also likes to have control so we'll see

i think whats gon hold a DP movie is how much power they give to Reynolds, at the end of the day if he is starring in it he'll have a lot of say and if he and Feige cant see eye to eye then it may never work with Reynolds

Reynolds might love to join the MCU and might be willing to concede a little but he also likes to have control so we'll see

They dont care about that, they just care about making money, they will make it work, you just a DC person who thinks Marvel functions like DC.

3 movies and a TV show..

That actually matter?

Its more like 0.

No one cares about those movies or that TV series, it doesnt even count in the MCU.

Them things is so un-important, they prolly dont even exist in thet multi-verse branch cloud outside of Kang's castle.

If DP wasnt R, it maybe wont be as authentic to what a DP movie is, but it will make more money as a PG13 cause everyone can see it now.

They wont fumble it, whether they go R or PG13 route, it will workout in they favor no matter what.

Yall may complain, but yall dont matter to them.

Exactly. "WE" don't necessarily matter to them but Deadpool is Ryan's baby and with him being the stubborn control freak he is, something will have to give.

Exactly. "WE" don't necessarily matter to them but Deadpool is Ryan's baby and with him being the stubborn control freak he is, something will have to give.

Nothing will have to give when Disney cuts him his check for DP and showed his movie in Limbo, Free Guy when they didnt have to.

That actually matter?

Its more like 0.

No one cares about those movies or that TV series, it doesnt even count in the MCU.

Them things is so un-important, they prolly dont even exist in thet multi-verse branch cloud outside of Kang's castle.
Umm Daredevil and Far from Home say otherwise, sir. Everyone and everything exists now, there is no “canon” anymore. :lol:

Umm Daredevil and Far from Home say otherwise, sir. Everyone and everything exists now, there is no “canon” anymore. :lol:

Daredevil dont count either, Far from Home didnt tell me anything that youre claiming.

They doing a show featuring Peggy Carter and they wont even mention anything from her past show at all.

The things im telling you, Marvel is also telling you, youre just being a kid on Christmas, hoping and believing what you want.

But its my job to be the Grinch and bring you back to reality.

The Grinch is about as real as Santa Claus so…yea..

Being a Grinch is a way of thinking/acting what people dont want to hear/see, being Santa is a acting as a charitable character who uses animal cruelty and has slave labor to do these charitable things.

Meh I think a PG-13 Deadpool could work if part of the plot being his slow realization that he can’t curse anymore or it’s bleeped out and he’s the only one that realizes it.

Back
Top Bottom