WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Meh I think a PG-13 Deadpool could work if part of the plot being his slow realization that he can’t curse anymore or it’s bleeped out and he’s the only one that realizes it.

i think they got to have the violence and gore too, i think thats part of what separated the first two films from being a typical cbm/mcu film so i am not sold on a pg13 film

i think they got to have the violence and gore too, i think thats part of what separated the first two films from being a typical cbm/mcu film so i am not sold on a pg13 film
If we can see Thor and Thanos lose hands in movies and variant Loki get his arm bitten off by Alligator Loki, then DP at PG-13 will be fine.

I think there should be a balance to the humor, breaking the 4th wall stuff with him in the MCU. I also would like to believe Ryan Reynolds and Fiege are on the same page and understand that the parameters of Marvel/Disney is different than Fox. If they didn't I don't think they would've been prepping for production to begin at the end of this year.

finished the episode, it was ok. Started out exactly the same as the real story just with switched characters until the IM twist played out so that was interesting, and then it went back and ended the episode pretty much how the OG went except this time ol’ girl Onslaught’d herself to the future.

with the Watcher’s “this created an alternate timeline…” I assume is just a blanket statement and that the episodes are self-contained one shots. Need to see some crazier twists moving forward.

That actually matter?

Its more like 0.

No one cares about those movies or that TV series, it doesnt even count in the MCU.

Them things is so un-important, they prolly dont even exist in thet multi-verse branch cloud outside of Kang's castle.
With this logic, there are no Deadpool movies.
Exclusive: Disney Has Cut All Ties And Projects With Scarlett Johansson

According to Giant Freakin Robot, this includes the previously announced Tower of Terror film. Johansson was set to produce and star in the movie.
So one movie :lol:

Yup Disney showed all their properties in a preview reel at some event after they bought the Fox Properties and Deadool was one of the clips. Its all over the interweb.
That's not a Deadpool movie though.

Going by your logic the previous two DP movies don't count just like the Punisher show.

Welp now how you see how powerful the Mouse is. Like the movie was subpar at best, you made your bread. Should’ve took the L. But now she Brandon Knight in the streets.

1628727546541.gif

That's not a Deadpool movie though.

Going by your logic the previous two DP movies don't count just like the Punisher show.

We not going by my logic though, what actually is, is Deadpool counts.

If you want to argue that Deadpool isnt in the MCU, go for it.

We not going by my logic though, what actually is, is Deadpool counts.

If you want to argue that Deadpool isnt in the MCU, go for it.
According to what though?

The sizzle reel doesn't make the DP movies canon or in continuity.

Most likely the DP MCU movie will completely ignore the previous two FoX-Menverse DP movies.

Nobody is talking about if Deadpool is in the MCU.

You just said Punisher has zero movies or shows as if that makes sense. Following that neither does DP.

You're gonna be reaching like crazy when Daredevil shows up in the Spidey movie and/or She-Hulk show.

According to what though?

The sizzle reel doesn't make the DP movies canon or in continuity.

Most likely the DP MCU movie will completely ignore the previous two FoX-Menverse DP movies.

Nobody is talking about if Deadpool is in the MCU.

You just said Punisher has zero movies or shows as if that makes sense. Following that neither does DP.

You're gonna be reaching like crazy when Daredevil shows up in the Spidey movie and/or She-Hulk show.

I wont be doing anything like crazy.

The only person acting crazy is the one already dictating what the Deadpool movies are going to be about and characters who have not even showed up.

And you're the one asking according to what? Every statement you have made is an assumption, I am merely stated what actually is. You obviously can't handle that so you're trying to justify what you're saying with all these assumptions that haven't happened.

This is why no one listens to you, you get hyped up in your own theories, and you act like they happened already.

I stated Punisher isnt MCU and Deadpool is, and youre going on and on about proving this and that, you bought into your own hype.

Last edited:
I wont be doing anything like crazy.
Your statements like your logic are wrong.

A sizzle reel doesn't make past Deadpool movies a part of the MCU.

You're the one that came up with a fairly idiotic claim that the Punisher doesn't have any movies or shows.

Stick with the faulty logic or ditch it. Deflecting wont work. Especially when I haven't brought up any theories :lol:

You made the claims.

Back
Top Bottom