WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

🥺
1631101035611.png

Leaned a little too much into the comedy for me…I wanted something more heavy with the Zombie theme…Plus none of the kills really landed…Only one I felt for was hope and everybody else it just felt like whatever 🤷‍♂️

Bucky finally got some balls back, this was the best version of Bucky since The Winter Soldier

that’s two episodes where Hank Pym is the scumbag

The writer’s of this show must seriously hate Hank for some reason :lol:…What’s next? He creates the version of Ultron that succeeds in his plan to wipe out mankind?

Could have done without the CGI Dragon Ball battle at the end but I get why they did it.

1. It was filmed in the peak of lockdown

2. Shang Chi got overpowered so he can roll with the big boys :nerd:

I think it would have been better as a captain America / falcon winter soldier type action movie.

With more Martial Arts and practical effects

Got too Mystical at the end for my taste.

They could have easily made it more indiana jones/Jacky Chan and less dragon ball z

Tony is old tho so I think it would have been too much for him, could have used a stunt double tho.

Last edited:
I would've been okay with a shorter battle at the end, but the deciding factor being between Shang and WenWu. But I get it, character building and establishing the character's foundation along with expanding the MCU.

The only thing I can think that the rings are pinging too is Fin Fang Foom and his alien race.

Should be interesting to see how and where Shang's story goes next. Would love to see more infamous Chinese movie stars join the MCU in the future.

I would've been okay with a shorter battle at the end, but the deciding factor being between Shang and WenWu. But I get it, character building and establishing the character's foundation along with expanding the MCU.

The only thing I can think that the rings are pinging too is Fin Fang Foom and his alien race.

Should be interesting to see how and where Shang's story goes next. Would love to see more infamous Chinese movie stars join the MCU in the future.

I'm confident it's Kang who created them. Don't think they would be having Avengers conference calls to set up Fin Fang Foom.

I'm confident it's Kang who created them. Don't think they would be having Avengers conference calls to set up Fin Fang Foom.
How are you so confident that it's Kang? Why wouldn't they consult with other Avengers with an item that is unknown to the Codex and that world? Danvers would be the team's best resource for alien tech and Bruce is knowledgeable with the earth-based stuff.

And no one on that timeline is aware of Kang or the multiverse yet.

Should be fun to see what Feige has in store next.

i think the rings might have something to do with the eternals, something about them being on earth for a thousand years and them saying the ten rings were about 1000 years or older and found on earth (im paraphrasing) must mean something

Setting up for Galctus to show up 8 or 9 movies from now…

Lets see if Marvel has the guts to make the main villian (kang) win again and we have all of Earth ruled by Kang and his variants. Until. that is, Galactus comes and devours the entire planet!

FINALLY got around to watching some episodes of What If. Damn show is a treat. I thought I was going to be against the animation, but it's done incredibly well. Today's episode can't leave us hanging with that type of ending. :rolleyes

FINALLY got around to watching some episodes of What If. Damn show is a treat. I thought I was going to be against the animation, but it's done incredibly well. Today's episode can't leave us hanging with that type of ending. :rolleyes

i had to rewind it back to see if it said to be continued but i think it just ends there

Def need more Wanda vs Hulk. Where was Thor though? Thought he would’ve showed up unless he got taken out at Wakanda

Def need more Wanda vs Hulk. Where was Thor though? Thought he would’ve showed up unless he got taken out at Wakanda
Yeah, you would think that he died.

I saw Twitter was going crazy about Uncle Ben being mentioned by Peter for the first time in the MCU. I thought he had already been mentioned lol.

Back
Top Bottom