WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

we’ll just have to see how he is handled in the MCU and if he does appear in NWH

it would be funny if he gets his white spidey logo in the MCU

:lol:
I’m guessing down the line we get some all hands on deck shots (like endgame) towards the end of this phase fighting against whoever and the Sony people make an appearance all to go back to their universe when it’s over. Don’t see those stories really intertwining.

Condolences to the folks in here who saw the news that Venom is the biggest opening of the pandemic and the 2nd largest opening all time in October.
I know how much you guys want MCU to make all the money and how upset you guys get when feige doesn’t get to line his pockets with more money
Bro we’ll check out venom 2 on fx don’t worry.

What else is in theaters? I’m asking a legitimate question :lol:

it kinda doesnt really matter, people arent really scrambling to go to theaters during these pandemic times where its like “we going to the movies no matter what, well venoms the only thing out so lets go” it still beat shang chi so that just syas a lot about the ip’s popularity and maybe the good reviews also helped (better rt score than the first one)

but competition are adams family 2 and the soprano sequel (which is also available on hbo max)

i think its just people going out to see what they actually want not like those moviepass days where i didnt care what it was, im watching uncle drew :lol:

it kinda doesnt really matter, people arent really scrambling to go to theaters during these pandemic times where its like “we going to the movies no matter what, well venoms the only thing out so lets go” it still beat shang chi so that just syas a lot about the ip’s popularity and maybe the good reviews also helped (better rt score than the first one)

but competition are adams family 2 and the soprano sequel (which is also available on hbo max)

i think its just people going out to see what they actually want not like those moviepass days where i didnt care what it was, im watching uncle drew :lol:
Man movie pass was a ripple in time. My peak experience was watching the last Jedi 3x of all movies :rofl:

I think it does. As many care about the pandemic there’s just as many who don’t. I think that really isn’t a factor anymore. The mask stuff isn’t stopping people anymore either. People just want to get out from my perspective. I’m actually happy this movie did numbers. I enjoy the movie experience. Please put movies back in the theaters

not to the tone of $91m

i mean we’ll see

theyre gon start requiring vaccine proof to enter places soon

correction, MCU is separate from SPUMC which they just changed again to SSU
They did? :lol:
Condolences to the folks in here who saw the news that Venom is the biggest opening of the pandemic and the 2nd largest opening all time in October.
I know how much you guys want MCU to make all the money and how upset you guys get when feige doesn’t get to line his pockets with more money
Do you actually like the Venom movies and think they're good?

They did? :lol:

Do you actually like the Venom movies and think they're good?
Saw 1st one. Crappy but a good movie to watch on TV when bored.

don’t plan on watching part2 til it’s out on tv.

I don’t love dc or venom or Sony comic movies. I wish they were better. But I’m not team anything. I’m not rooting against them like I have some vendetta.

btw I’ve seen all the mcu movies 18+ times.

Now that will change things. Numbers will take a huge dive. I’m vaccinated but don’t know where I put those cards
U in Cali?

if so Theres a website that has it registered already. Gives you a qr code with ur dates. Let me know if u are and I’ll dig up the site

41958E3E-6966-48BB-B2E3-9EBFC1AFE5D0.jpeg
Had regular tickets at my local regal cinema and the screen went out before showtime. Free upgrade to imax :pimp:

Now that will change things. Numbers will take a huge dive. I’m vaccinated but don’t know where I put those cards
I just took a photo of it and put it in my drawer. Business's usually just match it with my ID when I want to dine-in in restaurants.

Back
Top Bottom