WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

arrow in the eye just as she lifted the helmet. lame.

glad this garbage af cartoon is finally over, bring on the movies.

Last edited:
How ironic is it that Natasha ends up the true hero, but Scarlett is the one actor that broke ties with Disney, she could have had an ILLLLL role going forth, also almost teared up when he sent her to a universe that had lost Nat, thought it was gonna be our current MCU, seems like a missed opportunity, could have sent her straight to our MCU Clint, because that battle on the helipad against Loki isn’t the MCU...she was very much alive when the avengers battled Loki

nah they settled and she got paid $40m and back to doing the tower of terror movie again so theyre good

kind of bs though because she saying BW could have made a billion because CM and BP did even during the pandemic when it wasnt gon reach that even in normal times

she was asking an extra $80m on top of the $20m she already got :lol:

nah they settled and she got paid $40m and back to doing the tower of terror movie again so theyre good

kind of bs though because she saying BW could have made a billion because CM and BP did even during the pandemic when it wasnt gon reach that even in normal times

being in as many Marvel films as she hasfrom the very beginning of the MCU, I don’t blame her for demanding her bag....she has put in major work and has played her role pretty well and let’s keep it real, she got shunned when it came to EG, that girl power essemble mostly bothered me because she wasn’t a part of it....they should have never done it if she couldn’t be a part of it....

anyways, that said, thisWhat If series highlighted her character VERY well as well as Peggys version of Cap, I’m def interested in hopefully seeing this version in the McU in the future, she was pretty dope.

finale is a great pay off

so instead o fury its baldy that gathered em up…

”not you stark” :lol:

GotM :smokin

viva las vegas :rofl:

zombie dump :smokin with zombie wanda

supreme strange super op (need that version in live action)

killmonger with the stones 😲
Yeah episode was crazy

of course Erik was trying to take the stones. Just like an Erik to betray everyone.
So Captain Carter remembers? Well he didn’t say he would take their memories. Just said their worlds wouldn’t know.
Nice to send Nat to the Hank Pym killed the Avengers world.

Also love the Watcher basically telling Nat you don’t have a choice but to get out.

So did they just retcon Natasha back to life? And did they find Steve bones? How would he not be 90?

I have no idea what to expect from the eternals. It's definitely nice being able to go to the movies again.

Overall meh…They tried to build to that Endgame type ending but it didn’t hit, simply because they the episodes are so damn short…Felt exactly no emotion for any of the characters except for Strange Supreme, and oddly enough his episode was the one that had the most character depth…

They should’ve just kept the first seasons stories self contained to each episode and teased the ultron angle at the end of the season…Could’ve used season 2 to build these universes more, then had the Endgame style ending at that point…

Bruh everything don’t have to be Endgame. Everything is not about to be Endgame. All the movies the preceded Endgame wasn't Endgame. Endgame was an 11 year build up, you really think that can be recreated in a couple of months with cartoons and TV shows? You’re always going to be disappointed if you hold everything to that standard. I dont even know why some of yall even take the time to watch some of this stuff, you know youre not into it like that.

Bruh everything don’t have to be Endgame. Everything is not about to be Endgame. All the movies the preceded Endgame wasn't Endgame. Endgame was an 11 year build up, you really think that can be recreated in a couple of months with cartoons and TV shows? You’re always going to be disappointed if you hold everything to that standard. I dont even know why some of yall even take the time to watch some of this stuff, you know youre not into it like that.

Me? :lol:

I never said I wanted this thing to be like Endgame…The show runners clearly wanted this “Guardians of the Multiverse” team up to hit that way…That’s why I said it didn’t land…In all honestly I would’ve like them to give each episode an hour runtime and keep that story contained to itself…But that’s a whole different complaint…

lw.PNG

:smh:

being in as many Marvel films as she hasfrom the very beginning of the MCU, I don’t blame her for demanding her bag....she has put in major work and has played her role pretty well and let’s keep it real, she got shunned when it came to EG, that girl power essemble mostly bothered me because she wasn’t a part of it....they should have never done it if she couldn’t be a part of it....

anyways, that said, thisWhat If series highlighted her character VERY well as well as Peggys version of Cap, I’m def interested in hopefully seeing this version in the McU in the future, she was pretty dope.

stop acting like she got paid dirt to be in movies, she was an executive producer since avengers and made $50m+ for IW and EG while evans and hemsworth made $15m each, only rdj made more money than her and thats insane considering everyone else had their solo films while she’s always been part of an ensemble

she made $400k in her first showing in IM2 with a few scenes while hemsworth and evans got paid the same for Cap1 and Thor1

she made bank and to ask $100m for BW because she says it was gon’ make a billi is crazy and dont use her not being in EG as a slight, she already got her solo movie deal by then and her death was way more memorable than of the females in the whole MCU and still got a solo movie out of it

Last edited:
BW>CM

Overall meh…They tried to build to that Endgame type ending but it didn’t hit, simply because they the episodes are so damn short…Felt exactly no emotion for any of the characters except for Strange Supreme, and oddly enough his episode was the one that had the most character depth…

They should’ve just kept the first seasons stories self contained to each episode and teased the ultron angle at the end of the season…Could’ve used season 2 to build these universes more, then had the Endgame style ending at that point…
We didn't need all that build up for a cartoon :lol:

Not sure if mentioned yet but Eternals running time is 2 hours and 37 minutes. Endgame will be the only longer MCU film.

WHAT IF...? Director Bryan Andrews Confirms A STAR-LORD Spinoff Starring Chadwick Boseman Was In The Works

The filmmaker confirmed that, had things gone differently, we'd have got a Star-Lord spinoff.

"Chadwick had recorded his Star Lord T’Challa stuff early. But we had those later episodes that he appeared in sporadically, and it was a long stretch before we got him [again]. And it was not long after the final recording that he passed," Andrews explains. "I think it was maybe just a few months, or a month. None of us knew, obviously. But, um, we got him in time to have everything."

"I think he was also trying to make an effort because T’Challa was so important to him — and also this new version of Star Lord T’Challa was so important to him. He dug it."

"I don’t know if he knew this, but there was planning to have Star Lord T’Challa spin off into his own show with that universe and that crew and that whole thing,"
the director added, revealing what might have been "We were all very excited. We know he would have loved it, too. And then, you know, he passed, and so all that’s in limbo. So, who knows? Maybe one day."

Back
Top Bottom