WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Wait. Did they just show a clips from the last episode of what if in the Hyundai commercial????

Captain Carter, strange supreme and party Thor were fighting Ultran/Visions army.

Wait. Did they just show a clips from the last episode of what if in the Hyundai commercial????

Captain Carter, strange supreme and party Thor were fighting Ultran/Visions army.
Pretty old commercial but maybe.

We're also waiting for Avengers group posing scene/circular shot to happen.

that happened in the ultron episode when big baldy was recapping in the beginning
I'm talking about the Avengers shot with Black Panther, Gamora with Thanos weapon, T'Challa Star-Lord, and Thor.

That has not happened yet.

What If is huge on remixing iconic MCU moments, so they are for sureeeeee doing the first Avengers Assemble shot but with the Guardians of the Multiverse

Read the reviews and spoilers for Venom and I am surprised that they already took some elements from Donny Cates' run. (Hive mind) So, it really will be interesting how the symbiote plays out in the MCU timeline. Either way, I think whatever version we see of Eddie Brock/Venom will hopefully be improved with the influence of Feige and Marvel Studios.

I can see Marvel steering Venom in the right direction. Brock moves to NY, Venom leaves Brock to give Spider-Man a try, Brock feels some type of way, Peter doesn’t get down with the whole “Lethal Protector” thing, shakes Venom, Venom goes back to Brock and now the both “don’t like” Peter. They’re not trying to hurt Peter, but just talk a lot of ****. The whole work rivalry thing has been blown to smithereens, unless they work on an internet news sight and Peter uses an alias.

1633358100253.jpeg

What If is huge on remixing iconic MCU moments, so they are for sureeeeee doing the first Avengers Assemble shot but with the Guardians of the Multiverse

It's already in the season preview trailers from months ago thats on youtube, so that's definitely going to happen.

PO

we’ll just have to see how he is handled in the MCU and if he does appear in NWH

it would be funny if he gets his white spidey logo in the MCU

:lol:

I won't be surprised if Hardy does appear, but I see it more as Holland going to the Sony-verse to do something.

PO

but brock was transported to the MCU?

i donsee this as sony preparing for their own universe separate from the mcu and getting their own spidey but who knows, the way venoms making $$$ they could give him the spidey logo and then make him their spidey for the SSU and he goes against the sinister 6 and kraven

theres still a lot of things to piece together, like morbius, theres a sey piece that says “wheres spidey” and based on the daily bugle logo its tobeyverse so i seems like the time spidey might be missing is when he got transported to NWH

and if that is the case, when tobey returns, does he becomes sonys spidey again?

adding the SSU to the MCU definitely throws a lot of pieces to an already complicated puzzle

So it could possibly turn the SSU into like the Ultimate Universe and Tobey's Spidey could possibly be killed off and opening up an opportunity for a live action Miles Morales.

ugh

im dreading a Miles Morales created by Sony and without Marvel Studios involved

now if they can just replicate the animated Spiderverse Miles to live action, it'll be great but they'll probably f it up

So I was thinking, if Venom transported to the MCU the way he did...I wonder if this is how the MCU will bring over other fox-verse characters.

ugh

im dreading a Miles Morales created by Sony and without Marvel Studios involved

now if they can just replicate the animated Spiderverse Miles to live action, it'll be great but they'll probably f it up
It would be so much easier to just give us Kaine

So I was thinking, if Venom transported to the MCU the way he did...I wonder if this is how the MCU will bring over other fox-verse characters.

i think thats only the case if theyre bringing in the same cast but since they probably wont, they start from scratch

Back
Top Bottom