WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Marvel has been grooming its audiences to accept ANYTHING they do with the multiverse, pretty smart on their end, they can chose to recast or keep the same cast, literally set it up in a way that not much needs an explanation other than “multiverse”

It's a great way for them to just try ****, if someone works out as a good supporting role or an arc goes better than they think then they can go back and explore them later with a prequel, a sequel, a show, etc. Considering how much longer stuff like this takes to make compared to the books I'm all for it.

I'm guessing a lot of the people who watch the venom movies also like transformers, fast & furious, and the ccp.
The “median” audience

just in case y’all haven’t put it together yet….

ETERNALS is going to be TRASH lol

I’ll be in here for the summary tho.

Subjective and odd opinion?

Probably introducing Bug.

It would be so much easier to just give us Kaine
No it wouldn't :lol:

Giving us Kaine would require the clone saga. Ben Reilly, Jackal, etc. Not even the first one but the infamous one where Kaine was introduced.

Only way it could be easy is if they ignored all of that and just introduced Kaine the way they introduced Venom.

Also if we're being real if they touch that, they're gonna focus on Ben as Scarlet Spider/Spidey. They already have Venom not sure they'd bother with Kaine.

This is of course assuming Sony got ppl good enough to make a distinction between Kaine and Venom which I don't think they could.

Last edited:
I don't know if this was already posted but, here's a twenty minute video of Shang-Chi director Destin Daniel Cretton breaking down the bus fight.

1633444537421.jpeg

I knew that Hyundai commercial has scenes from the season finale. That’s crazy

finale is a great pay off

so instead o fury its baldy that gathered em up…

”not you stark” :lol:

GotM :smokin

viva las vegas :rofl:

zombie dump :smokin with zombie wanda

supreme strange super op (need that version in live action)

killmonger with the stones 😲

How ironic is it that Natasha ends up the true hero, but Scarlett is the one actor that broke ties with Disney, she could have had an ILLLLL role going forth, also almost teared up when he sent her to a universe that had lost Nat, thought it was gonna be our current MCU, seems like a missed opportunity, could have sent her straight to our MCU Clint, because that battle on the helipad against Loki isn’t the MCU...she was very much alive when the avengers battled Loki

Back
Top Bottom