WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

to be alive is great

but to be alive at this time with what MCU has delivered is simply amazing (no pun intended)

i may or may not be typing this with a tear running down my cheek…

1639722211337.jpeg

1639722237818.jpeg

1639722225388.jpeg

1639722255021.jpeg

1639722277937.png
1639722282524.png

1639722286951.png
1639722295631.png

to be alive is great

but to be alive at this time with what MCU has delivered is simply amazing (no pun intended)

i may or may not be typing this with a tear running down my cheek…

1639722211337.jpeg

1639722237818.jpeg

1639722225388.jpeg

1639722255021.jpeg

1639722277937.png
1639722282524.png

1639722286951.png
1639722295631.png
you get me bro. we're here 🤞

thosee scens all goated.

dog *** fraternity.

Fiancé has seen the majority of Marvel movies with me over the years. Think this was the first time she clapped with the audience during scenes. And she legit got teary eyed. Movie was great. And this two post credit scenes. Sheesh.

BANGER BANGER BANGER BANGER BANGER BANGER BANGER BANGER BANGER BANGER BANGER BANGER BANGER BANGER BANGER BANGER BANGER BANGER BANGER BANGER BANGER BANGER BANGER BANGER BANGER BANGER BANGER BANGER BANGER BANGER BANGER BANGER BANGER BANGER BANGER BANGER BANGER BANGER BANGER BANGER BANGER BANGER BANGER BANGER BANGER BANGER BANGER BANGER BANGER BANGER BANGER BANGER BANGER BANGER BANGER BANGER

My only gripe was them literally copy and pasting one of the Sandman scenes from Spider-Man 3. Had to look up after the movie ended if the actor died or something.

tyrese gon be SPUMC’s blade…
Only cuz that likes blood too…

I thought after End Game, it would be damn near impossible to have a similar crowd experience but I was wrong. This movie hit different after the pandemic, just straight delivers. Really touched by that level of communal viewing again.

I knew all the rumors all this time, and it still hit like a mf'er when Murdock hit the screen. I was :wow:

Then to see Dafoe's face, not just a stunt double as Goblin...... :wow:

When Andrew takes off the mask. :wow: :pimp:

The nostalgia mixed with the newness of the MCU/multiverse etc was blended perfectly.

The OG callbacks....."Ya know, I'm somethin of a scientist myself...." 🔥🔥🔥
"With great power....."

They literally did the meme. They LITERALLY, pulled off the meme. :lol:

All the villains back. :pimp:

Goblin was INCREDIBLE. Dafoe was brilliant. Almost Joker level.

The Spidey trio unity. They were so great together.

Holland and May's acting in Happy's lobby. :frown:

"You're amazing" :pimp:

Doctor Strange preview. 🔥🔥🔥

The visual of all three of them in the moonlight. :wow:

Civil War, Infinity War, and No Way Home. Incredible work by one studio to pull all that off. Simply beautiful.

8/8

I knew all the rumors all this time, and it still hit like a mf'er when Murdock hit the screen. I was :wow:

Then to see Dafoe's face, not just a stunt double as Goblin...... :wow:

When Andrew takes off the mask. :wow: :pimp:

The nostalgia mixed with the newness of the MCU/multiverse etc was blended perfectly.

The OG callbacks....."Ya know, I'm somethin of a scientist myself...." 🔥🔥🔥
"With great power....."

They literally did the meme. They LITERALLY, pulled off the meme. :lol:

All the villains back. :pimp:

Goblin was INCREDIBLE. Dafoe was brilliant. Almost Joker level.

The Spidey trio unity. They were so great together.

Holland and May's acting in Happy's lobby. :frown:

"You're amazing" :pimp:

Doctor Strange preview. 🔥🔥🔥

The visual of all three of them in the moonlight. :wow:

Civil War, Infinity War, and No Way Home. Incredible work by one studio to pull all that off. Simply beautiful.

8/8

spidey2 producing the web from his body had me cracking up too

when spidey3 got hit in the face and said eww or gross :rofl:

imagine if snaggletooth had showed up too :smokin

Last edited:
on the first end credit scene…

love, LOVE it that they returned that crappy brock/venom to SPUMC but left a remnant of the symbiote so they can do their own thing, i just hope its not flash that becomes venom

i also hope that means tom is staying for more, i was waiting for a “spider-man will be back” sign but got dr strange instead which im not mad at after that trailer

I thought after End Game, it would be damn near impossible to have a similar crowd experience but I was wrong. This movie hit different after the pandemic, just straight delivers. Really touched by that level of communal viewing again.

i think they’ll always be able to build up to such an experience, yeah there will be BW and Eternals here and there but when they slow play and gets everyone invested then it can have a spectacular pay-off (no pun intended)

if you think about it, this one has a longer play than EG as it harkens back to the older ones that never got a satisfying ending, this one kind of helps wrap it up

only thing it could have gotten better is…

if in the end they showed tobey and andrews version moving on their life

like tobey with his MJ (show dunst)

and andrew going back to trying a social life again

but i get it, that might take away from the impact on toms versions new life of loneliness

It’s my fault for watching trailers but I was thinking about this scene all week. I just KNEW we were gonna get a crazy cameo or several & some sort of infinity war depressing ending :lol: absolutely no complaints tho

Catching this at the early show this morning drive by a theater close to where I lay my head and it was packed at damn near 4am (they are usually closed with a empty parking lot when I leave work at 2:30 am)

this movie is about to do numbers
And that’s good

You know what I just noticed?
Lowkey No Way Home has the same story beats/plot points as Into the Spiderverse:

1. Kingpin has a collider to **** around with the multiverse - Peter Parker has Dr. Strange do a spell that ends up ******* around with the multiverse
  2. The collider brings alternate spider-ppl to the universe - the broken spell brings Spider-Man villains to the MCU (then later 2 Spider-Men)
  3. In both movies all the Spider-ppl team up to fight the villains while Peter/Miles go through the typical struggle to man up.
  4. Uncle Aaron dies - Aunt May dies

only thing it could have gotten better is…

if in the end they showed tobey and andrews version moving on their life

like tobey with his MJ (show dunst)

and andrew going back to trying a social life again

but i get it, that might take away from the impact on toms versions new life of loneliness
Actually it probably could contrast greatly if they showed those two with happy endings and then sadboy Spidey all alone.

Back
Top Bottom