WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

So wait aren't they saying what brought Venom to the MCU was Strange's spell? And Strange's spell got messed up by Peter so that anybody who knew Peter was Spidey got brought to the MCU.

Venom was brought to the MCU first and then learned Spidey's secret identity.

That's why it doesn't make sense.

Similar to Electro, Venom should've never been brought to the MCU in the first place. The symbiote hive mind doesn't even factor in.

Hive mind among all “universes” is what Venom tells Eddie at the end of Let There Be Carnage…

A Symbiote knew Peter Parker was Spider Man in the Raimi universe…Since that Symbiote knew Peter was Spider Man then ALL Symbiotes, across all universes, know Peter is Spider Man…

But really…

We’re going to focus on the Venom hive mine plot device, but Electro literally died not knowing who Spider Man is, AND confirms it in this movie :lol:

Hive mind among all “universes” is what Venom tells Eddie at the end of Let There Be Carnage…

A Symbiote knew Peter Parker was Spider Man in the Raimi universe…Since that Symbiote knew Peter was Spider Man then ALL Symbiotes, across all universes, know Peter is Spider Man…
:rofl: Oh we going that far back

The symbiote in SM3 was some bull ****. Where did it come from? When and how did it get to earth?

But that does tie up that plot hole for me.

So many after observations I have that are coming to me. Can't wait to see it again tomorrow.

It was pleasant for Tom's Peter to fight and save them instead of the cliche villain and hero battle in which the villain dies and the hero is innocent in the matter

So many after observations I have that are coming to me. Can't wait to see it again tomorrow.

It was pleasant for Tom's Peter to fight and save them instead of the cliche villain and hero battle in which the villain dies and the hero is innocent in the matter

The death count is crazy in this movie when you really think about it :wow:

Kevin Feige and Amy Pascal on the Future of ‘Spider-Man’ and the M.C.U.
“Amy and I and Disney and Sony are talking about — yes, we’re actively beginning to develop where the story heads next, which I only say outright because I don’t want fans to go through any separation trauma like what happened after “Far From Home”

Solid movie. Happy with everything and excited to see where his story goes next.

why did Andrew Garfield get a bigger pop than Tobey during my showing?! Lolol

Solid movie. Happy with everything and excited to see where his story goes next.

it was the same at my showing too. Figured these yougins don't have respect for the og.

Man the stakes were so high with this for a solo movie. How do they top it? Or do they need to in order to make a better movie. He lost a lot in this and in previous movies. Also perfect timing for symbiote spidey.

it was the same at my showing too. Figured these yougins don't have respect for the og.

Man the stakes were so high with this for a solo movie. How do they top it? Or do they need to in order to make a better movie. He lost a lot in this and in previous movies. Also perfect timing for symbiote spidey.
You don't try to top it. The biggest mistake would be for them to try to outdo this film. The next film they're going to bring it back down to earth. He's the Neighborhood Friendly Spiderman now. He most likely fights a street level villain.

mine too. But i think its because he’s the first one to show up.

Ladies love him and and he the first person to come through that portal. I honestly thought they’d let him breathe a little long before Toby but they were basically back to back within a minute of each other.

i’m really shocked i’m the only one in the world that seems to have not thought it was that great lol

and i was someone who was looking forward to this day like it was christmas as a kid

i had fun watching and laughed a lot so i’ll start with that

but after reflecting on it i have some gripes..

-they really blew it by including the villains in the trailer. should have just made it seem like he was fighting dr. strange and then bring everyone in unsuspecting

-once we saw the villains the whole world knew we were getting their respected spiderman

-saving villains after they admitted they died trying to kill other spidermen was just laughably questionable

-his integrated suit was terrible. i hated it seeing it in the toys and the movie didn’t do it any favors at all

-since we knew about the spider-mans they could have used that to distract us from a bigger reveal at the end that just never happened. i was hoping for as high as F4 or x-men mention or would have settled for as low as telling us who bought the avengers tower. got nothing lol

-they basically cancelled tony stark after tying him and his tech the death of mysterio

-5 years with tom holland and his most notable fight is still his first at the airport in civil war. they basically nerfed him since then. that fight against goblin at the end was more like a hissy fit

-to piggyback that, toby and garfield were exceedingly better at being spiderman in their movies even at the same high school age as holland’s

-holland still making rookie mistakes that i actually posted about in here prior to the movie and then he makes the biggest mistake yet that takes out his aunt

-dr strange literally lived 29 million outcomes and took out thanos yet peter somehow decided to defy him in order to save the bad guys like he was jesus
i need to watch it again but i’m actually happy that everyone enjoyed it. and i mean everyone. i never seen an overwhelming positive review like this for a movie.

maybe i’m just looking too deep into it or set such high expectations i let myself down

Ain’t nothing wrong with your constructive criticism, bro. I can see your issues. There’ll never be 10 out of 10 dentists agreeing on a toothpaste and movies are just as subjective. All good as far as I’m concerned.

All this talk today and

I really need Hardy, Morbius, etc. be in Garfield’s universe. Surely Sony has to see the reaction he’s still getting. Dude has the biggest Pop in what seems like a majority of theaters. He still has a lot to give and is too good of an actor.

Exact opposite at my showing…Crowd was really into the whole movie, Andrew got a pop when he took the mask off and did the ceiling crawling thing…When Tobey stepped through though you’d have thought Michael Jordan just hit a buzzer beater to win his 7th championship…

Back
Top Bottom