WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Ain’t nothing wrong with your constructive criticism, bro. I can see your issues. There’ll never be 10 out of 10 dentists agreeing on a toothpaste and movies are just as subjective. All good as far as I’m concerned.

All this talk today and

I really need Hardy, Morbius, etc. be in Garfield’s universe. Surely Sony has to see the reaction he’s still getting. Dude has the biggest Pop in what seems like a majority of theaters. He still has a lot to give and is too good of an actor.

Legit think that’s why that had all that “I want to fight an alien” monologue…Willing to bet Andrew signed back up to kick things off over there…

Ain’t nothing wrong with your constructive criticism, bro. I can see your issues. There’ll never be 10 out of 10 dentists agreeing on a toothpaste and movies are just as subjective. All good as far as I’m concerned.

All this talk today and

I really need Hardy, Morbius, etc. be in Garfield’s universe. Surely Sony has to see the reaction he’s still getting. Dude has the biggest Pop in what seems like a majority of theaters. He still has a lot to give and is too good of an actor.
yo i’m so glad you brought this up…
my favorite part of the whole movie was garfield he absolutely crushed it

i even noticed this while i was rewatching all the other spiderman movies

i’m not crazy about his skateboard loaner take on peter parker but i think he’s far and away the best spiderman

and i think he proved this with his acting in no way home

you could even tell that he thoroughly enjoys being spiderman

love that kid hope he gets more movies

i’m not crazy about his skateboard loaner take on peter parker but i think he’s far and away the best spiderman

i mean...

i’m really shocked i’m the only one in the world that seems to have not thought it was that great lol

and i was someone who was looking forward to this day like it was christmas as a kid

i had fun watching and laughed a lot so i’ll start with that

but after reflecting on it i have some gripes..

-they really blew it by including the villains in the trailer. should have just made it seem like he was fighting dr. strange and then bring everyone in unsuspecting

-once we saw the villains the whole world knew we were getting their respected spiderman

-saving villains after they admitted they died trying to kill other spidermen was just laughably questionable

-his integrated suit was terrible. i hated it seeing it in the toys and the movie didn’t do it any favors at all

-since we knew about the spider-mans they could have used that to distract us from a bigger reveal at the end that just never happened. i was hoping for as high as F4 or x-men mention or would have settled for as low as telling us who bought the avengers tower. got nothing lol

-they basically cancelled tony stark after tying him and his tech the death of mysterio

-5 years with tom holland and his most notable fight is still his first at the airport in civil war. they basically nerfed him since then. that fight against goblin at the end was more like a hissy fit

-to piggyback that, toby and garfield were exceedingly better at being spiderman in their movies even at the same high school age as holland’s

-holland still making rookie mistakes that i actually posted about in here prior to the movie and then he makes the biggest mistake yet that takes out his aunt

-dr strange literally lived 29 million outcomes and took out thanos yet peter somehow decided to defy him in order to save the bad guys like he was jesus
i need to watch it again but i’m actually happy that everyone enjoyed it. and i mean everyone. i never seen an overwhelming positive review like this for a movie.

maybe i’m just looking too deep into it or set such high expectations i let myself down
You have me. I also was more excited than I’ve been in a long while and wasn’t very impressed.
The whole movie was in the trailer

I rewatched all the Tobey and Andrew flicks this week. TASM did everything with the character of Spider-Man better that SM. The problem was they spent too much time redoing what we’d already seen and the villain wasn’t as compelling. I didn’t like either take on Peter. I liked that the MCU didn’t waste time retreading on the origin.
until now… but at least May got the line right.

SPIDER-MAN: NO WAY HOME Star Tom Holland Discusses Marvel Future And Passing The Mantle To A Female Hero

the actor has now told People that while he's grateful to Marvel Studios and Sony Pictures, "I feel like we might be ready to say goodbye to Spider-Man."

Instead, Holland seems concerned that keeping the character to himself might not be what's best for Spidey. "I don't want to be responsible for holding back the next young person that comes in who deserves it just as much," he explained. "I would love to see a future of Spider-Man that's more diverse — maybe you have a Spider-Gwen or a Spider-Woman. We've had three Spider-Mans in a row; we've all been the same. It'd be nice to see something different."
With the way it ended, I can definitely see it being the last movie for Holland. Or it could set up a new trilogy for him.

Kevin Feige Doesn't Want Fans To Panic; Confirms SPIDER-MAN 4 Is In Active Development

Marvel Studios President Kevin Feige reassured fans in an interview with The New York Times.

"Amy and I and Disney and Sony are talking about - yes, we’re actively beginning to develop where the story heads next, which I only say outright because I don’t want fans to go through any separation trauma like what happened after 'Far From Home,'" Feige confirmed, referring to Spider-Man 4. "That will not be occurring this time."

Spider-Man franchise producer Amy Pascal added to that (and we're giving you a spoiler warning here), teasing where Peter Parker's story could go next. "At the end of the movie we just made, you see Spider-Man make a momentous decision, one that you’ve never seen him make before. It’s a sacrifice. And that gives us a lot to work with for the next film."

i’m really shocked i’m the only one in the world that seems to have not thought it was that great lol

and i was someone who was looking forward to this day like it was christmas as a kid

i had fun watching and laughed a lot so i’ll start with that

but after reflecting on it i have some gripes..

-they really blew it by including the villains in the trailer. should have just made it seem like he was fighting dr. strange and then bring everyone in unsuspecting

-once we saw the villains the whole world knew we were getting their respected spiderman

-saving villains after they admitted they died trying to kill other spidermen was just laughably questionable

-his integrated suit was terrible. i hated it seeing it in the toys and the movie didn’t do it any favors at all

-since we knew about the spider-mans they could have used that to distract us from a bigger reveal at the end that just never happened. i was hoping for as high as F4 or x-men mention or would have settled for as low as telling us who bought the avengers tower. got nothing lol

-they basically cancelled tony stark after tying him and his tech the death of mysterio

-5 years with tom holland and his most notable fight is still his first at the airport in civil war. they basically nerfed him since then. that fight against goblin at the end was more like a hissy fit

-to piggyback that, toby and garfield were exceedingly better at being spiderman in their movies even at the same high school age as holland’s

-holland still making rookie mistakes that i actually posted about in here prior to the movie and then he makes the biggest mistake yet that takes out his aunt

-dr strange literally lived 29 million outcomes and took out thanos yet peter somehow decided to defy him in order to save the bad guys like he was jesus
i need to watch it again but i’m actually happy that everyone enjoyed it. and i mean everyone. i never seen an overwhelming positive review like this for a movie.

maybe i’m just looking too deep into it or set such high expectations i let myself down

This might be the single WORST take I’ve ever read. Well done.

Last edited:

Well said agreed.

I just realised dude is literally alone now. All the heroes in MCU don’t know him. No one. Really excited for the next movie in classic suit
How long has it been? In the universe? Like what year was homecoming? When did we first see him? And then the 5 years of the snap? So 10 yrs of knowing him in the universe for everyone?

No no happy, no tony. No avenger support. Avengers probably think he's a opp at first. He has to show everyone he's a good guy. That's brutal because he's been through so much. A huge foundation of who he is as a kid. He's basically a grown man now. It'll be harder to get them to connect to you now.

Curious how Happy knew up may to be at the cemetery...but not spiderman anymore. If he never knew spiderman, how would he know may? I feel like all those memories and byproducts of the connections from Spidey should all have evaporated

How long has it been? In the universe? Like what year was homecoming? When did we first see him? And then the 5 years of the snap? So 10 yrs of knowing him in the universe for everyone?

No no happy, no tony. No avenger support. Avengers probably think he's a opp at first. He has to show everyone he's a good guy. That's brutal because he's been through so much. A huge foundation of who he is as a kid. He's basically a grown man now. It'll be harder to get them to connect to you now.

Curious how Happy knew up may to be at the cemetery...but not spiderman anymore. If he never knew spiderman, how would he know may? I feel like all those memories and byproducts of the connections from Spidey should all have evaporated
Everyone will still know Spider-Man; they just don’t know Peter.

Andrew Garfield was easily the most charismatic person in the movie and showed me if he had the talent to bounce off, he would have excelled.

As for where they go next, I don’t know what they have planned for Daredevil, but he seems like a character Peter could go to for ground level help. Throw in Kingpin and Kraven and whew baby you got yourself a stew

Back
Top Bottom