WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Just one question..

Are we just going to assume the symbiote having a hive mind apply to time and space is why Eddie Brock was pulled into the universe with the rest of the villains who knew Peter Parker was Spider-Man?

That’s seems to make the most sense…He specifically tells Eddie that the hive mind connects through “universes”…

I was more bothered by Electro to be honest…That fool got killed having never known Peter Parker was Spider Man but he got a ticket?

i could have dug up my scarlet spider gear from when i did the marvel half marathon a few years back at disneyland

scarlet spider.JPG
Used to love Ben Reilly/Scarlett Spider stuff. Don't remember why though.
The one I got is based on the PS4 version. Looks good af
FGgXuZDX0Acftxc

That’s seems to make the most sense…He specifically tells Eddie that the hive mind connects through “universes”…

I was more bothered by Electro to be honest…That fool got killed having never known Peter Parker was Spider Man but he got a ticket?

Damn forgot about this. Yeah honestly Electro made no sense down to the fresh cut he got :lol:

Not a spoiler but how tf do we not see Spider-man in Hawkeye? MFs all in New York, is Pete sticking just to Queens problems like "not my hood" when other stuff pops off?

Electro mentioning how he thought Spidey was black, Gambino as Prowler in future movie? Spidey going to BK?

Hawkye takes place after
Yeah but wouldn't it make more sense for Spidey to pop in if that's the case? I guess not much in Hawkeye has been newsworthy outside of media thinking Ronin is back.

Spidey using just a police scanner would indicate he'd mainly be sticking to more immediate stuff, like in comics, and less on "save the world" missions so that's understandable... I feel bad because the kid was broke when people knew he was Spidey, not he's broke broke...

plus even if it happened at the same time, hawkeyes thing is kind of hidden and isolated outside of that one chase scene but even that ones pretty brief

like in the film...

they only really showed him in the end listening to the police radio for crimes again

i think in the end we gon have a headache we try to question why the other heroes arent there to help out

like again in the film...

where was daredevil? dude could have helped out

plus even if it happened at the same time, hawkeyes thing is kind of hidden and isolated outside of that one chase scene but even that ones pretty brief

like in the film...

they only really showed him in the end listening to the police radio for crimes again

i think in the end we gon have a headache we try to question why the other heroes arent there to help out

Yeah you're right about all that.

Not a spoiler but how tf do we not see Spider-man in Hawkeye? MFs all in New York, is Pete sticking just to Queens problems like "not my hood" when other stuff pops off?

Electro mentioning how he thought Spidey was black, Gambino as Prowler in future movie? Spidey going to BK?

Also, Tobey (Peter) and Andrew (Spidey) we’re both just out roaming the city when Ned brought them in…

Assuming the spell brought them over at the same time the villains came through…Which means they were out there roaming the streets for a while…Tobey even tells Ned and MJ that he’s seen them, probably through the media coverage…What the hell were they up to in that timeframe…

Just one question..

Are we just going to assume the symbiote having a hive mind apply to time and space is why Eddie Brock was pulled into the universe with the rest of the villains who knew Peter Parker was Spider-Man?
That’s my assumption

like in the film...

Honestly, I thought DD would’ve showed up in the scene where May got hurt and Spidey looked dumb as usual. To whisk him out to safety

Then say, “told you I was a good lawyer”

Also was that scene with Ned and the Peters supposed to be funny? A couple people laughed but it didn't feel like it was meant to be funny.

Also was that scene with Ned and the Peters supposed to be funny? A couple people laughed but it didn't feel like it was meant to be funny.

when he asked spidey1 if he had a best friend and told him he died in his arms?

it was suppose to be funny, it wasnt a homerun but it is funny callback if you remember SM3

Just one question..

Yeah but what symbiote in the MCU knows Peter is Spidey?

Yeah but what symbiote in the MCU knows Peter is Spidey?
Well in the venom pcs, they saw on the tv that SM was Peter. When DS did the spell to send everyone back before the memory spell. Since the symbiote technically isn’t an earthly organism, the spell wouldn’t affect him and the symbiote still knows

Last edited:
Well in the venom pcs, they saw on the tv that SM was Peter. When DS did the spell to send everyone back before the memory spell. Since the symbiote technically isn’t an earthly organism, the spell wouldn’t affect him and the symbiote still knows
So wait aren't they saying what brought Venom to the MCU was Strange's spell? And Strange's spell got messed up by Peter so that anybody who knew Peter was Spidey got brought to the MCU.

Venom was brought to the MCU first and then learned Spidey's secret identity.

That's why it doesn't make sense.

Similar to Electro, Venom should've never been brought to the MCU in the first place. The symbiote hive mind doesn't even factor in.

Back
Top Bottom