WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

I’d be for all that, yes! But I remember seeing this last year and I’d be ok with Maya Hawke too.

9D41D9E5-99B1-4410-AD60-61E65DE9C792.jpeg

winona ryder as gewn?

I seen a few ppl have the suit on but no one wore an actual mask. I thought about doing the Ben Reilly Scarlet Spider with the hoodie but I have the full faceshell with the magnetic lenses. Wouldn’t even be able to eat :smh: |l

definitely gon need this movie in 4k, hell give me 8k disc and ill buy a 75" 8k tv to watch this

5y9xxi.gif

1639765276223.png

Marvel better release that top one as a wallpaper on Monday morning because everybody's gonna need that when they get back to the offices or start up their computers at home:lol:

Marvel is a nice old man. Let me fix all your spidey issues to the point people will now be nostalgic for the old Sony stuff too then give it back to you. Don't F this up Sony. (though I don't think the Marvel/Sony synergy is over).

I seen a few ppl have the suit on but no one wore an actual mask. I thought about doing the Ben Reilly Scarlet Spider with the hoodie but I have the full faceshell with the magnetic lenses. Wouldn’t even be able to eat :smh: |l

i could have dug up my scarlet spider gear from when i did the marvel half marathon a few years back at disneyland

scarlet spider.JPG

Marvel is a nice old man. Let me fix all your spidey issues to the point people will now be nostalgic for the old Sony stuff too then give it back to you. Don't F this up Sony. (though I don't think the Marvel/Sony synergy is over).
Sony has primary custody of Spiderman and Marvel has to pay child support

Just one question..

Are we just going to assume the symbiote having a hive mind apply to time and space is why Eddie Brock was pulled into the universe with the rest of the villains who knew Peter Parker was Spider-Man?

Just one question..

Are we just going to assume the symbiote having a hive mind apply to time and space is why Eddie Brock was pulled into the universe with the rest of the villains who knew Peter Parker was Spider-Man?

I originally thought that this was some sort of plothole but I ended up coming to this exact same conclusion and it makes sense to me. Basically the "shared" knowledge made the symbiote applicable to Dr. Strange's spell.

Just one question..

Oh there's some holes and **** I wanna get to but won't till folks at least had the chance to see it today and Saturday.

Back
Top Bottom