WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Overall, I think it was a really entertaining movie. The best movie out of the trilogy. Some of things off the top of my head:
- Didn't really like the trio dynamic, but I understand.
- Seeing Matt Murdock was great. Good way to put him into the MCU.
- Cool details about Wong being Sorcerer Supreme because of Strange being blipped.
- Nice twist with Otto.
- Surprised May died.
- Like many have said, Dafoe did great. The fight scene in the building between he and Peter was good. IMO, I thought Peter was going to remember to not hold back his punches during their final fight and kill him.
- Garfield is appreciated and was a cool nod. My eyes got big when they showed him in the portal and saw his bug eyes that was cool. Tobey definitely looks older. But overall, I'm definitely happy that I got to see two former SMs together on the screen.
- Still don't understand how Jamie's physical look changed from ASM2. Yet, everyone else looked the same lol. Some of his lines were corny.
- I'm kind of wondering what happens to everyone when they return to their universe.
- Seeing the multiverse was cool. Really curious how Peter will play a role in Multiverse of Madness. Also surprised how Strange's spell doesn't protect him from. I would think the person casting the spell, would retain their memory.
- I thought we were going to see the apartment manager from Raimi's spider-man when he got his apartment.
- Cool to see Pete go back to the more traditional red and blue colors.
- I, too am curious as to where the next film will go. Obviously, it's hinting towards the symbiote. But now that Spidey's identity is a secret from everyone and he can start being that "neighborhood" spider-man. Maybe we'll see more teamups or interactions with Kingpin and other mafia folks.
- Glad it tied into Hawkeye...Crazy how Feige plan these movies and set them at different places of the MCU timeline.
-

- Still don't understand how Jamie's physical look changed from ASM2. Yet, everyone else looked the same lol. Some of his lines were corny.
Aside from the pacing being kind of whack in the beginning this was pretty much my only complaint about the movie.

They specifically say he didn't know who was behind the mask too, so not only did his entire appearance changing not make any sense, but him showing up at all was some contrived ********. They're probably going to play it off that he got to choose his appearance when he "reformed from energy" in his intro.

8/8

0a94deae0334484d4a5d19e63f793720.jpg

Saw NWH. Was Insane. Def in the top 3 of the MCU for me. :wow::pimp:

If you haven't seen it, please don't let someone ruin it for you, you have to experience the moments in this movie first hand.

Few questions:

Why the emphasis on the Dr. Doom lego at the end? (That was him right?) :nerd:
How did Peter stop strange from grabbing the Cube when he was in his astral form?

PO

Saw NWH. Was Insane. Top 3 of the MCU for me. :wow::pimp:

If you haven't seen it, please don't let someone ruin it for you, you have to experience the moments in this movie first hand.

Few questions:

How did Peter stop strange from grabbing the Cube when he was in his astral form?

PO

Doom lego? I thought it was a star wars piece. Figuring we getting Marvel x Star Wars crossover gang :lol:.

and nobody knew. Not Peter or Strange. Must be The One.

Dr doom Lego? Thought that was palapatine from Star Wars from the Lego set him and Ned put together in the first film

dafoe had bars! Forgot the exact line but it was “Gods don’t ask, they take.”

cant believe Garfield got a bigger pop in my theatre than tobey wth?

legit cried twice during this movie

shout out to the Filipino lola (grandma) IYKYK

Dr doom Lego? Thought that was palapatine from Star Wars from the Lego set him and Ned put together in the first film

dafoe had bars! Forgot the exact line but it was “Gods don’t ask, they take.”

cant believe Garfield got a bigger pop in my theatre than tobey wth?

legit cried twice during this movie

shout out to the Filipino lola (grandma) IYKYK

andrew kept saying sorry lola haha

Kevin Feige Doesn't Want Fans To Panic; Confirms SPIDER-MAN 4 Is In Active Development

Marvel Studios President Kevin Feige reassured fans in an interview with The New York Times.

"Amy and I and Disney and Sony are talking about - yes, we’re actively beginning to develop where the story heads next, which I only say outright because I don’t want fans to go through any separation trauma like what happened after 'Far From Home,'" Feige confirmed, referring to Spider-Man 4. "That will not be occurring this time."

Spider-Man franchise producer Amy Pascal added to that (and we're giving you a spoiler warning here), teasing where Peter Parker's story could go next. "At the end of the movie we just made, you see Spider-Man make a momentous decision, one that you’ve never seen him make before. It’s a sacrifice. And that gives us a lot to work with for the next film."

I hope Tom Holland comes back. They can go jus about anywhere with a new trilogy.

I think bout it…this universe Pete has to have PTSD, trauma, anxiety, depression, and loneliness all from the previous movies. This would be perfect to introduce the symbiote and the black suit.

Strange Supreme had it worst. He destroyed his reality, lost his girl, now lives in an Epcot Egg which is all thats left of his reality.

Was the MVP of the battle against Ultra-Vision to save all reality but they gave the award to Andre Iguodala while he ended up with a Armin Zola/Killmonger snow globe.

WHAT IF...............the commercials didnt spoil any previous characters returning and we found out by watching the film.

That theater reaction....that "moment" woulda been pure movie magic.

Sidenote: Mysterio effed Peters life alllll up :wow: wow :lol:

Last edited:
we got a lot of MCU content this year

WANDAVISION
THE FALCON AND THE WINTER SOLDIER
LOKI
BLACK WIDOW
WHAT IF…?
SHANG-CHI AND THE LEGEND OF THE 10 RINGS
ETERNALS
HAWKEYE
SPIDER-MAN: NO WAY HOME

Saw NWH. Was Insane. Def in the top 3 of the MCU for me. :wow::pimp:

Few questions:

PO
that was the emperor from Star Wars. His spidey-sense was active cause it’s subconsciously used so it just moved his arm every time strange went for it.

Speaking of F4, I was talking to some friends and since there’s no Oscorp and Hawkeye said someone bought Avengers Tower, you guys think it’ll be the new Baxter Building?

Speaking of F4, I was talking to some friends and since there’s no Oscorp and Hawkeye said someone bought Avengers Tower, you guys think it all be the ne Baxter Building?
People been saying that as one of the possibilities for awhile. We’ll see hopefully soon.

People been saying that as one of the possibilities for awhile. We’ll see hopefully soon.

I like it then. I only caught it with Hawkeye recently but that would be ideal for me.

Anybody have the current timeline of upcoming shows/movies right now?

Back
Top Bottom