WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

The one I got is based on the PS4 version. Looks good af
FGgXuZDX0Acftxc
I miss those avengers races at Disneyland

so the mutliverse breaking had nothing to do w the events in loki? It was all peters fault? Thats the only part that confused me
Loki started it. Peter worsened it.

Or you can look at it as Loki broke the time stream (one "true" time line) and Peter broke the multiverse (space-time continuum).

My man’s is STRESSED :lol:
He was already annoyed that he no longer holds the title of Sorcerer Supreme and now has to deal with cleaning this mess up lol
so the mutliverse breaking had nothing to do w the events in loki? It was all peters fault? Thats the only part that confused me
I think the events of Loki started it. Remember, the events of Loki started back in 2012 and then went to the TVA where time is constant. When the timeline started fracturing with people knowing Peter Parker, I looked at that as the beginning of a new branch timeline, but Strange stopped it.

Saw NWH. Was Insane. Def in the top 3 of the MCU for me. :wow::pimp:

If you haven't seen it, please don't let someone ruin it for you, you have to experience the moments in this movie first hand.

Few questions:

Why the emphasis on the Dr. Doom lego at the end? (That was him right?) :nerd:
How did Peter stop strange from grabbing the Cube when he was in his astral form?

PO
That was a Lord Palpatine lego lol. I think that just emphasized his friendship that he had with ned.
I think it was Peter's Spider-Sense that enabled him to dodge Strange. If you remember, he had those lines above his head during his astral form.

I like it then. I only caught it with Hawkeye recently but that would be ideal for me.

Anybody have the current timeline of upcoming shows/movies right now?
-From what I thik since Endgame its:
  1. Endgame
  2. Loki (2012)
  3. Eternals?
  4. Wandavision
  5. Falcon and Winter Soldier
  6. Shang-Chi
  7. Far From Home
  8. No Way Home
  9. Hawkeye
Might have some mixed up in placement.

One More Day is rightfully regarded as one of the worst SM stories of all time. But it did serve a purpose. Marvel decided better stories could be told if Peter was single and his secret identity was intact. They were right. The stories that came after OMD were fantastic. The problem I have with NWH is they didn’t use the spell to fix the mistake of them revealing his secret identity; they revealed his secret identity just so they could use the spell. At least in the comics there were real consequences of his identity being revealed. In the film it was just his friends couldn’t get into college and May had to move to a fancier apartment.

One More Day is rightfully regarded as one of the worst SM stories of all time. But it did serve a purpose. Marvel decided better stories could be told if Peter was single and his secret identity was intact. They were right. The stories that came after OMD were fantastic. The problem I have with FFH is they didn’t use the spell to fix the mistake of them revealing his secret identity; they revealed his secret identity just so he could use the spell. At least in the comics there were real consequences of his identity being revealed. In the film it was just his friends couldn’t get into college and May had to move to a fancier apartment.
Maybe the consequences of that spell will be emphasized as his story goes along, right? I mean, he's literally alone. after the spell and not having May or his friends around probably will affect him in someway.

Loki started it. Peter worsened it.

Or you can look at it as Loki broke the time stream (one "true" time line) and Peter broke the multiverse (space-time continuum).

I thought what happened in Loki happened outside of time & what about Wanda's actions?

PO

I thought what happened in Loki happened outside of time & what about Wanda's actions?

PO
It was outside of time but it did effect the time stream.

That was clear when Loki went back to the TVA and everything was different and nobody remembered him.

As far as Wanda to me she used magic at the end to **** with the multiverse looking for imaginary/dead kids and ****.

It was just after Loki ppl were trying to sync up events as simultaneous.

Thanks for the clarification Fozz Fozz jumpmanpro97 jumpmanpro97 freeze freeze .
Def forgot about that. That's actually sad looking back at it now. The only thing thats left.....:frown:

Also,

Man if Tom takes on that venom symbiote in the future, who can blame him after this movie. The pain he is in. Really interested to see where the next stage of his character will go.

PO

Maybe the consequences of that spell will be emphasized as his story goes along, right? I mean, he's literally alone. after the spell and not having May or his friends around probably will affect him in someway.
maybe they actually realized the same thing the comic editors did. They revealed his identity to May and Ned (Ganke) to distinguish the MCU Spidey from the prior Sony iterations. But now they realize the dichotomy of Spider-Man and Peter Parker is more effective when he can keep those two worlds separate. The problem is that people discovering his identity is such a good plot device that it will keep happening until everyone knows or it’s so ridiculous that no one knows. Which is part of why it’s so convenient to keep rebooting Spider-Man and Batman.

I mean if not for mysterio and then j jonah, things weren’t THAT bad for those who knew

tony figured things out on his own.. as did MJ.. but things weren’t really THAT bad for folks until this movie

yall theaters also popped when MJ mentions her last names watson?

i guess it wasnt mentioned before? at least i dont remember

also michelle jones still sounds weird

I truly hate the internet for the constant prying for spoilers. Hope they just let DS Multiverse be what it is at the moment.

This just crossed my mind. He got the nano tech back but on his new suit from Far From Home which altered the design.
Would it be functional now with nano tech?
Just a random question

We’ll probably never know since he has a new suit

This just crossed my mind. He got the nano tech back but on his new suit from Far From Home which altered the design.
Would it be functional now with nano tech?
Just a random question

We’ll probably never know since he has a new suit
We did see a glimpse of his view in the Iron Spider suit that EDITH was offline. Bug I wouldn't be surprised if he could still utilize the remaining nanotech onto his new suit.

Back
Top Bottom