WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

maybe they actually realized the same thing the comic editors did. They revealed his identity to May and Ned (Ganke) to distinguish the MCU Spidey from the prior Sony iterations. But now they realize the dichotomy of Spider-Man and Peter Parker is more effective when he can keep those two worlds separate. The problem is that people discovering his identity is such a good plot device that it will keep happening until everyone knows or it’s so ridiculous that no one knows. Which is part of why it’s so convenient to keep rebooting Spider-Man and Batman.
Ahh, I didn't think about how it could benefit the recasting down the line when Tom retires from the role.

This just crossed my mind. He got the nano tech back but on his new suit from Far From Home which altered the design.
Would it be functional now with nano tech?
Just a random question

We’ll probably never know since he has a new suit

I assumed if the nanotech would’ve fully covered him up again, the bred suit would basically just act as under armor at that point. Probably why they just stay on him in the form of a “spider strap” layout.

Would’ve been cool to see Garfield fanboy over the nanotech though.

oKAY oKay, now I see why I saw Foxx and Molina were in the Previews to the New SpiderMan as their Characters.

Yo I was like one of the Spidey going to come and help Tom in the apartment building. I think if Toby came and saved him in his Spidey suit it would of had a huge clap.

This just crossed my mind. He got the nano tech back but on his new suit from Far From Home which altered the design.
Would it be functional now with nano tech?
Just a random question

We’ll probably never know since he has a new suit

I think this movie ends the arc of Toms Spidey relying on any Stark tech, hence the sawing machine and new suit he made himself, more in tune with Tobeys and Andrews Spidey...which is awesome, as one of the biggest complaints abo Toms Spidey was all the stark tech he used

also doubt this happens, but imagine a cameo of our new Spidey in the finale of Hawkeye...lol

8/8.

I remember going to see the OG Spiderman in theaters with friends. Remember spotting the Green Goblin foams in real time like :wow:

This was great. So many redeeming moments and callbacks. The way they weaved some of the stories was well done. Surprised how smoothly things worked with so many characters.

One thing is for sure, Marvel managed to turn IM into the face of their cinematic universe eventhough in the comics IM isn’t the face of anything....however the true king is here, Spidey is hands down the best written comic book hero in the MCU and is really a toss up between him and Batman for best comic book heroes of all time

Had to cop up on spiderman stuff at disneyworld before I saw it on Thursday. It was definitely the best marvel movie in my opinion.

CBA10313-FF04-485C-9322-A91BFB711F0D.jpeg

I was trying not to come in this thread to avoid spoilers

but holy **** 25/10 movie

**** at that first post credit scene

WHAT IF...............the commercials didnt spoil any previous characters returning and we found out by watching the film.

That theater reaction....that "moment" woulda been pure movie magic.

Sidenote: Mysterio effed Peters life alllll up :wow: wow :lol:
And this was why I didn't watch any trailers. And why I'm low-key against them now. I usually people the teasers or the very 1st one of movies and then no more. I hate spoilers. So I was in theater actually shocked by some stuff. The production team has to know that more surprises are a good thing. Movies like this don't need a ton of promotion to get people hype. Too many trailers be showing the whole movie these days.

So guys am I missing out by not watching the shows??

I watched 1 do of wandavision. Was so wack to me. Should I tap back in?

Haven't seen F&W or Loki or Hawkeye.

Am I sellin?

• Wow
Reactions: 907
Back
Top Bottom