WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Is Homecoming/Far from Home/No Way Home basically a trilogy?

It's a great movie(8/10) but I guess I didn't understand some of the plot due to all the different stuff going on.

I thought No Way Home was great, possibly an all-timer as far as comic book/superhero films go.

Of course, that's just the adrenaline talking. I'd have to watch it again.

Caught the movie today with my brother.

Very, very GOODT! film. 8/8

May

struggle-crying.gif

Spidey Andrew finally saving the girl.

james-brown.gif

All the feels that scene.

The three Spideys interacting with each other. :emoji_hugging:

Spidey Andrew definitely got the biggest pop when he was revealed.

Youth Pastor Spidey with callback to his back issues. :lol:

William Defoe did his thing.

Mans is a diabolical Green Goblin.

Was beating the dog**** outta Spidey Holland.

Tough break for Spidey Holland at the end of the movie.

May dead, MJ, Ned and Happy don't memba him and he's all alone.

Interesting to see where they go with Spidey 4.

Last edited:
Hilarious they let all this promo merch be made making it look like the black/gold suit somehow overtake the bred suit.

When can we drop spoiler tags?

I really thought they were bringing all the other Sony films into the MCU. I have no desire to see any of these random villain films if they are in the Venom universe instead. Morbius looks all over the place. I need Kraven in Spidey 4, not on his own

i wanna try screenX

Yea I feel like once you've watched it in the optimal way, you can watch it in the gimmicky ways for fun.

I'm curious how 270 degrees would work. I feel like you're be constantly missing action on the right side if you're turned lookin at the left.

yah im more curious than anything about it, actions probably still stays in the middle and the sides are just extensions or artificial with no actual scenes?

1639884341541.jpeg

thats why i just want to check it out but closest one to me is like 80 miles so its not gon happen anytime soon

This technically wasn’t sinister 6. That could still be In The works.
Sony aint never giving up on the S6 :lol:

I feel like they gotta do it with a slightly different group now or at least with the ones they were teasing:

Vulture
Shocker
Scorpion

Maybe Chameleon, Kraven, Hobgoblin, Morbius? (meh), or Tarantula.

Maybe all put together by Kingpin.

Back
Top Bottom