WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

What if these show characters stay in the shows. At most make cameos in movies but that’s it. Disney is smart. They are gonna create a mic-d+ universe and a movie universe.

or they can bounce things off of each other.. not huge details.. but you can flesh out some things that impact or even deeper levels to stuff happening in the movies.. while you have stuff in the movies impact the shows so you see how things trickle down

hawkeye is a great example

Y’all trippin if y’all think Kingpin died. He probably grabbed the gun and two shots went off before he slugged her.

Also, y’all gotta remember that Yelena wasn’t trying to hurt Kate.

I remember loving me some ScarJo, but after awhile, I was over her. Florence is that NEW new. That accent 😍

Disney throw the whole bag at her. We need that candy on screen. 10 picture deal off top. Make it happen!

Yeah Echo definitely didn’t have a strong showing to get her own show. Giving me Jessica Jones and Iron Fist vibes all over again. I can’t go through that again. Hopefully they Scrap the Echo series along with Ms Marvel.
Disney gonna come out shows monthly. The subscription model profits hit differently.

Say 50 million subscribe (minimum) That’s minimum 500 million a MONTH

Yeah Echo definitely didn’t have a strong showing to get her own show. Giving me Jessica Jones and Iron Fist vibes all over again. I can’t go through that again. Hopefully they Scrap the Echo series along with Ms Marvel.

ms marvel tv series has wrapped already so too late to scrap it now, its a lead in for CM2

I thought Wandavision and Hawkeye were a dumb idea when announced too. Was hyped for Loki and FAWS... and I ended up liking Wandavision and Hawkeye a lot more than the other two.

Marvel wouldn't be doing an Echo series for no reason, she might go into hiding in hell's kitchen and the show would be used to introduce the street level characters.

If you've noticed one pattern about these D+ shows is that every show has two main characters, maybe the second main character in Echo is Daredevil.

Lol we getting that Echo show. Watch y’all be singing another tune when the trailer drops for it.

i mean i have sero interest right now but if they show ont he trailer that daredevil is there because kingpuns the main villain and she gon have a threesome with yelena and kate, then yeah…

nothing wrong with that

if @lamekill had $7k…

1640217449212.jpeg

1640217473418.jpeg

1640217487523.jpeg

1640217509173.jpeg

1640217530143.jpeg

i mean i have sero interest right now but if they show ont he trailer that daredevil is there because kingpuns the main villain and she gon have a threesome with yelena and kate, then yeah…

nothing wrong with that
Oh I wasn’t talking about you specifically but homie that wanted it cancelled. Just didn’t quote him

Dope as hell. I really wonder who are the people that actually buy these items though. Unless I’m a NBA/Baseball player, no way in hell.

Back
Top Bottom