WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

I have a feeling they will neither confirm nor deny the events of any of those series.
But it will be established DD has some history with him.

My big thing will always be who was around after the snap/blip and who got blipped away :nerd:

Can't say I know much about America Chavez, but I thought she was a grown New York Puerto Rican.
Nope :lol:

Despite looking it, she's from a whole other dimension where it's all female and they all got super powers and she got two moms.

Last edited:
So what Kingpin do we have?
Is he from the Netflix show, where everything that happened there is canon?
Or is this a new MCU version of him?
The cane introduction & his attire in his fight with Kate, leads me to believe the latter, but I wasn't sure.

PO
It will be a soft reboot

54789BBD-3AB8-4739-ACFB-B6B4B7F6ECE4.jpeg

Peter1/Tom really got let down by fury and strange

fury wanna go take a vacation

and strange in his feels because someone had to step to the plate because of his plan

:smh:

Christine Palmer in the comics is Night Nurse.

I know.
I'm saying the MCU could make her Clea here in another universe, like it made "He Who Remains" a variant of Kang, which wasn't from the comics either.

PO

Last edited:
I know.
I'm saying the MCU could make her Clea here, like it made "He Who Remains" a variant of Kang, which wasn't from the comics either.

PO
I wasn't telling you that just stating something in general since the person you quoted wanted to know who that was.

Is it just me or was Hawkeye season finale kinda lame? Knowing the party would have all the action, to the tracksuits showing up with baseball bats, to Kate beating up a black widow and kingpin with her bare hands. Just lame all around. No new reveals. Just “hey we’ll make an episode where everyone meets up in nyc. They all fight. The end” Maybe on a rewatch?

Last edited:
Anyone know release dates of next marvel projects?

Dr strange 2 may 6

What about Disney plus shows? I googled it but it just says “2022”

I think there’s a long break now between shows I believe. Like 4-5 months before next show.

Back
Top Bottom