WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Anyone know release dates of next marvel projects?

Dr strange 2 may 6

What about Disney plus shows? I googled it but it just says “2022”

I think there’s a long break now between shows I believe. Like 4-5 months before next show.
No dates have been revealed for the upcoming Marvel Disney+ shows. I think there really will be a break from now until May.

But I wouldn't be surprised if they surprise released a series though.

Finished watching Hawkeye.

don't tell me they killed Kingpin

After all the **** Kate/Eleanor put him through, that gunshot ain't ****. He will be back. :rofl:

On a serious note, I think that scene was a replica from the comics, if copied 100%, Fisk will be blind & that will be later fixed by surgery.

PO

I’m shocked Echo didn’t get the bloody handprint. I thought that was gonna come when she killed sniper dude.

Hawkeye finale:
Solid ending to the series and good to see closure for all the storylines that started from the beginning.
- Didn't think Kingpin was going to be involved that much in the story. But I enjoyed seeing D'Onofrio back on the screen with some dialogue.
- Don't think he's dead, especially if Echo is getting her spinoff series. Maya needs to put her hair down more :evil:
- Mustache Jack actually being a good guy and getting his time to shine lmao.
- Kate's mom getting into business with Kingpin because of her late husband was interesting. I'll have to rewatch, but killing Armand, framing Jack, hiring Yelena and wanting to cut ties with Kingpin was only to protect Kate. It's believable, but at the same time she'd have a more evil reason.
- Also didn't expect Kate to face-off against Kingpin. For him to survive getting hit by a car, I would've assumed one punch from Kingpin would've knocked out Kate lol.
- Wanted more Yelena and Clint.
- Mrs. Hawkeye being Agent 19 aka Mockingbird.
- The LARP characters being involved at the finale was meh.
- The Pym arrow that shrunk the moving truck and Clint not knowing if they'll grow back to stay that size lol. Cool to know that Scott was helping him with that tech.
- I really thought Hawkeye was going to die (like many of you wanted) but it looks like he'll be around.
- That Rogers broadway song cracks me up. I thought we were going to see a cameo of someone in the audience, but nah.

Solid series, definitely better than I expected. Crazy that people on social media were getting people to talk that Spidey would show up because of the ending of NWH. Knew it wasn't happening the moment I noticed it wasn't snowing.

Stranges hair in NWH and MoM is starting to look like Silvio Dante's hairpiece

1640189732369.png
steven-van.gif

So what Kingpin do we have?
Is he from the Netflix show, where everything that happened there is canon?
Or is this a new MCU version of him?
The cane introduction & his attire in his fight with Kate, leads me to believe the latter, but I wasn't sure.

PO
I want to believe that the Kingpin in the MCU is a variant played by the same actor. I know the netflix shows used the 2012 Battle of NY as a starting/connecting point to the MCU. But IDK if Feige is going to make their backstory canon.

my dude garfield need to going searching for whoever in his world got the initials MJ

has hot toys done that, have a toy designed for a suit that made maybe a 30 second appearance in the film?

has hot toys done that, have a toy designed for a suit that made maybe a 30 second appearance in the film?

Every Iron Man armor?:lol:

And Spidey falls into that Iron Man/Batman/Boba Fett category where EVERY variant will be made without really needing much excuse to make them, so yeah. I'd say chances are definite we're getting at least THREE more Spidey suits from this movie.

So much so that I sold off all of my older ones last weekend and I'm just gonna be good with these last three ones from this movie:lol:

She's a cool character but if she has a show it better have a bunch of cameos from heroes in NY if she doesn't leave the city.

What if these show characters stay in the shows. At most make cameos in movies but that’s it. Disney is smart. They are gonna create a mic-d+ universe and a movie universe.

Back
Top Bottom