WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

why cant we have this new mutants…?

1641962630902.jpeg

Because studios and SJW's on social media automatically assume outfits like that aren't powering and empowering. You know damn well if that character's ever in live-action, she's about to be fully clothed, looking like an MCU version of Batgirl probably:lol:

• Sad
Reactions: 907
I think it was just the fact that it was messing with Dr. Strange’s concentration and all of Peter’s requests kept making Strange audible the spell

Yeah, Strange could've given Pete a minute to write down a list of names or something. For a dude who could control time once, dude was pretty gung-ho about getting that spell done ASAP for some reason.

Because studios and SJW's on social media automatically assume outfits like that aren't powering and empowering. You know damn well if that character's ever in live-action, she's about to be fully clothed, looking like an MCU version of Batgirl probably:lol:
The real answer is that character barely has anything to do with the New Mutants :lol:

For w/e reason the Goblin/Goblyn Queen a.k.a. Jean Grey's clone is on the cover.

People are wasteful so having more resources would eventually still run out.
Take away half of the population it’ll last a bit longer until the human population continues to grow then eventually it’ll even out.

Been rewatching Infinity War and couldn't thanos have doubled the resources in the universe instead of erasing half of the population? Seems like a nicer solution but he isn't nice.

People are wasteful so having more resources would eventually still run out.
Take away half of the population it’ll last a bit longer until the human population continues to grow then eventually it’ll even out.
You're talking about "more" resources eventually running out when he was capable of creating "infinite" resources that never run out.

You're talking about "more" resources eventually running out when he was capable of creating "infinite" resources that never run out.

No, cause doing that would cause multiple 'Emergences", destroying tons of planets and the Eternasls on other planets dont care for their populations to pull a Sersi.

Double the resources and all that means is the Haves and those in control just double down on what they have and still leave nothing for the Have Nots.

The rich get richer and the poor...

infinite resources is just gon make people lazier and lazier and fatter and fatter
True but it's not like Thanos' aim was survival of the fittest.

He just seemed pretty shortsighted in being right about limited resources meaning half the universe's population had to be eliminated. When in fact all that does is just delay the inevitable. Resources still limited, sentient beings will continue to reproduce.

rewatching eternals and if arishem just shuts his mouth tiamut would have been born

dude revealed too much to sersi

also, can someone clear this up…. arishem is a prime celestial but is he on the same level as the watcher as in he exist outside of the multi-verse or is he part of it as in there is a variant arishem out there too from another universe? because they seem to create suns that creates galaxys but that seems constraint in one universe, right? as in they make all the planets in one universe, they do not create other universes?

does that question make sense?

yah i like to rewatch it with the subtitles especially when there are half a dozen characters with different accents :lol:

its like having 6 tom hardys in one film

i do catch some more details that way

i also wonder when were gon see them deal with the result of the movie, like are we gon see this frozen celestial sticking out of earth in DS2? CM2?

i mean dudes kind of hard to ignore

1642063067282.png

and oh yeah like two weeks later, this other dude showed up on earth too

1642063790865.jpeg

Last edited:
rewatching eternals and if arishem just shuts his mouth tiamut would have been born

dude revealed too much to sersi

also, can someone clear this up…. arishem is a prime celestial but is he on the same level as the watcher as in he exist outside of the multi-verse or is he part of it as in there is a variant arishem out there too from another universe? because they seem to create suns that creates galaxys but that seems constraint in one universe, right? as in they make all the planets in one universe, they do not create other universes?

does that question make sense?
all the celstials have variants from different universes, each individual is unique to their universe, its not one arishem for all the universes, one arishem for each

i also wonder when were gon see them deal with the result of the movie, like are we gon see this frozen celestial sticking out of earth in DS2? CM2?

i mean dudes kind of hard to ignore

1642063067282.png

and oh yeah like two weeks later, this other dude showed up on earth too

1642063790865.jpeg
They was talking about the dead one on the news so I do expect more things to be said about it. What did she turn it into? Stone? Gold? I can't remember cause I can see someone trying to mine it to get the material.

Back
Top Bottom