WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

i also wonder when were gon see them deal with the result of the movie, like are we gon see this frozen celestial sticking out of earth in DS2? CM2?

i mean dudes kind of hard to ignore

1642063067282.png

and oh yeah like two weeks later, this other dude showed up on earth too

1642063790865.jpeg
Listen, If I don’t see Thor putting the hammer down on Tiamut in L&T I’m going to be PISSED! 😂

rewatching eternals and if arishem just shuts his mouth tiamut would have been born

dude revealed too much to sersi

also, can someone clear this up…. arishem is a prime celestial but is he on the same level as the watcher as in he exist outside of the multi-verse or is he part of it as in there is a variant arishem out there too from another universe? because they seem to create suns that creates galaxys but that seems constraint in one universe, right? as in they make all the planets in one universe, they do not create other universes?

does that question make sense?
Technically Uatu and the watchers do not exist outside the multiverse. They exist outside and can view the timeline though.

In all my comic reading I haven't come across either of the big 2 or any indie comic making the clear distinction between the multiverse and multiple timelines.

For instance the difference between an alternate universe where the Squadron Supreme are earth's heroes and the Avengers are just normal and an alternate timeline where you get a What If? episode.

That's something that hasn't ever been clearly defined.

But there are different alternate/variant celestial for each universe. Not just one for all.

Infinite resources isn’t the same as double
Umm that's what I've been saying :lol:

Seems like no one was in a rush to stream the eternals. I watched the new boba fett ep, currently on the Station Eleven finale, might finish Arcane, and waiting for The Expanse finale. Maybe eternals to help me fall asleep tonight.

Finally watching eternals and this shh is dry as hell

most of my top 10 movies of all time are slow movies

but this shh is just dry and not really that compelling.. im halfway through

Eh I watched most of it last night. I feel asleep on the last 30 minutes, but it wasn’t because of the movie. Once I kinda got the “rhythm” of the movie, it wasn’t THAT bad. They tried to put some action at the beginning of the movie to make up for the lack of it, but it ends up just bouncing of your face because I didn’t have any connections to the characters. It held no weight. Just a bunch of super people doing super stuff. I thought it was funny the Eternals were so advanced they spoke in accents and dialect from civilizations that didn’t exist yet. The Celestial kinda seem like a **** up. First he made Deviants and they got out of control. Then he made the Eternals and didn’t tell them the truth about their existence. Why did he just tell them they were there just to kill the deviants, not to protect humans because their all gonna die one way or the other instead of an ambiguous, “Don’t get attached.”?

ajak knew as the leader but im guessing if everyone else knew of their true purpose then they might abandon their purpose

thats why in the end, some of them set out to look for other eternals and one of the lines were "will they believe us?"... "the truth will set them free"... or something like that then some might leave and not do their job and just let the deviants the humans and its just gon prevent the new celestial from being born

all the celstials have variants from different universes, each individual is unique to their universe, its not one arishem for all the universes, one arishem for each

Technically Uatu and the watchers do not exist outside the multiverse. They exist outside and can view the timeline though.

In all my comic reading I haven't come across either of the big 2 or any indie comic making the clear distinction between the multiverse and multiple timelines.

For instance the difference between an alternate universe where the Squadron Supreme are earth's heroes and the Avengers are just normal and an alternate timeline where you get a What If? episode.

That's something that hasn't ever been clearly defined.

But there are different alternate/variant celestial for each universe. Not just one for all.

Umm that's what I've been saying :lol:

thanks

so i guess the watcher and one-above-all (if we ever see him/her) are the only ones that do not have their own variants?

gon' need viariant tiamut to come to the 616 and smack these eternals for offing baby him

thanks

so i guess the watcher and one-above-all (if we ever see him/her) are the only ones that do not have their own variants?

gon' need viariant tiamut to come to the 616 and smack these eternals for offing baby him
The watchers have variants.

In the ultimate universe they're machines built by who would've been the watchers. In other universes its just that some don't exist at all.

There's only a handful of characters without variants. Usually the more mortal types end up that way via the great game/multiverse genocide (think the end of the Jet Li movie The One where you kill off alternate versions of you until there is one left). Reed Richards and his father come to mind.

The watchers have variants.

In the ultimate universe they're machines built by who would've been the watchers. In other universes its just that some don't exist at all.

There's only a handful of characters without variants. Usually the more mortal types end up that way via the great game/multiverse genocide (think the end of the Jet Li movie The One where you kill off alternate versions of you until there is one left). Reed Richards and his father come to mind.

that would be a good plot, id love to see it, maybe hunt down the illuminati instead

could be like loki season 2 or season 3 to continue the multiverse/variant plot

Still can't understand how Chole' thought it was a good idea to not only leave a country size celestial corpse in the middle of the ocean, but then have Arishem show itself to earth. There's no way to recover from that even after all they've been through lol.

This felt like a more serious captain marvel

sooo why ya boy fly into the sun?

I took it as he came to his senses and realized how much of an AH he is

then the whole Ikaris/Icarus thing and it makes sense that he flew into the sun

Still can't understand how Chole' thought it was a good idea to not only leave a country size celestial corpse in the middle of the ocean, but then have Arishem show itself to earth. There's no way to recover from that even after all they've been through lol.
Which is why it makes no sense that in the months following half the population returning, there wasn’t a bigger push globally to reunite the Avengers against inevitable threats.

We saw hints of an Avengers formation happening in Shang-Chi credit scene but after the events of The Eternals and NWH, the entire world would be losing its collective ****ing mind and begging for the Avengers.

I don't see it as any different than when Ego's remote power started to consume the earth.

Also humans can't even properly grasp the concept of celestial (just like they can't with Galactus) so probably didn't even see Arishem as he truly is just what their minds could come up with so they wouldn't go mad.

So as usual they just know bad **** happened.

Forgot about Ego's bs. But that was a big *** alien face in the sky. Not some Dairy Queen getting crushed.

Forgot about Ego's bs. But that was a big *** alien face in the sky. Not some Dairy Queen getting crushed.

after half the population disappearing then returning on top of multiple other alien invasions, people prolly dont care or just accept it as norm... super powered people messing stuff up as they try to save stuff

after half the population disappearing then returning on top of multiple other alien invasions, people prolly dont care or just accept it as norm... super powered people messing stuff up as they try to save stuff

or theyre in full panic mode because some shh is going down again

Back
Top Bottom