WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

FInally watched VENOM this morning.
It was cool.
Watched Spider HomeComing after that.
I will never watch Far From Home again if I can help it.
Going to watch No Way Home tonight though. I hope.

1642175056348.jpeg

I always though that Hulk was canon. Mark Rufalo Hulk is Edward Norton Hulk. Edward Norton just didn’t want to do it again.
Yeah, you're right. That's what I'm saying, Norton would return to be a variant hulk?

It's crazy how people start rumors on social media and thousands follow it.

Reactions: 907
Ok gotcha. Yea that one and Tom Cruise Ironman Im not buying. Thats fan talk.

EDIT: Watch it just be scenes from old Marvel movies flashed when they travel between universes. :lol:

i tom cruise would do that cameo if it fits in with his schedule, look at the tropic thunder cameo

that one seems farfetch but they’re going all out on the cameo for DS2

i doubted it at first but after digging up a bit, some legit leakers confirmed it so dont be surprised if thats a huge spoiler

What's the Cliffnotes on this America Chavez chick? What's her significance to Phase 4 since she seems to be a main character in Strange 2?
She's just a dimension hopping Latina, loosely based legacy character (MS. America). Former member of Young Avengers, A-Force (all women team), Teen Brigade, West Coast Avengers, etc.

This is a bit much. Tom Cruise?! lol

The biggest What If Iron Man movie question.

Not buying Norton though. As much as I'd love it not sure they will make up.

Last edited:
They made No Way Home based off the one meme of Spider-Man pointing each other. I don't doubt they'd have a Tom Cruise Iron Man off the 90's Avengers fan casting meme, as well:lol:

Would be nuts if they did get Cruise, though.

I just hope Raimi and Feige can make sense of it all if all those characters do show up lol.

And I would not be surprised if Tom Cruise already has people prototyping a legit Iron Man armor just for him to do the stunts in live-action lol.

Back
Top Bottom