WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Good because Furious 7 was number 10. I didn’t realize ALL of our dumb***** went to go see it. :lol:

Watched the first 2 seasons of Dardevil

Started S3 of Dareveil and was confused as to what building fell on Matt.

BIG *** PLOT HOLES!

Then I hit up google and it said I was suppose to watch Defenders before S3 :smh:

watching DoFP while good story-wise, shows that Singer really isnt a comicbook fan

mainly with his choice of how these guys should look, first few was kind of ok with the black leather because tech and cgi wasnt there yet and he was trying to make things more practical

but once spiderman and MCU and DC started getting success with comic accurate looks, Singer still tried to make things look the way he wants instead of going with comic book accurate looks

like the sentinels, why not give us the og cartoon sentinel anywhere? we never got wolverines actual yellow suit and we cant stress the terrible apocalypse look when he had the chance to make it accurate and even if for fan service

a true comic book fan wants that look we grew up reading and watching in the cartoons, even snyder with his darker take still got these guys roided up to fill in the over muscular super saiyan like physique and took some visuals straight out of the books

singer seem to have taken every effort to stay as far as possible and create his own (yeah he even gave dumb powers to characters that never had em, why the f is rogue sending wolverine to the past again?)

sorry for the rant but at least thats behind us now and it brought us to the MCU where we are about to enter where we are finally going to see and experience our favorite characters portrayed how they are suppose to be done and they will also look the part likely beginning in DS2

cant wait

i do live my life a quarter mile at a time and it doesnt matter if you win by inch or by a mile, winning is winning!

I knew you were all the same fans you criticize, it was your money, your patronship, its was all of you who made fast and furious the #10 highest grossing franchise of all time

Unlike all of you. I dont live by movie rules, i live by what really matters, what rappers say in their music #loyaltyoverlove

this ones a crazy rumor, john is suppose to play a variant reed so that means he really isnt cast a reed richards, only reason i see is that he doesnt really want the role and only took a cameo just for fun? but then there’s also the returning og richards fromt he first two films…. so there might be 2-3 reed richards?

movie is either gon be amazing or a mess

this ones a crazy rumor, john is suppose to play a variant reed so that means he really isnt cast a reed richards, only reason i see is that he doesnt really want the role and only took a cameo just for fun? but then there’s also the returning og richards fromt he first two films…. so there might be 2-3 reed richards?

movie is either gon be amazing or a mess

Yeah, this movie will be nuts.

Every rumor can't be true yall :lol:

Don't you remember the first leaked plot for Civil War? Zemo orchestrating a way different closer to the comics civil war? **** aint involve much BP or Spidey.

Reactions: 907
definitely but i think some will hit like there was suppose to be a screening of DS2 and…

tom cruise wasnt in there but they could have easily removed him and i am not sure if those included the last reshoot where they added a bunch more cameos

so we’ll see whats up

a lot could still be cut and stripped but i think a lot more leakers are getting their hands or having more credible sources these just because these films has to go through so many places like toy manufacturers and multiple vfx teams and marketing, etc… are probably from these newer gen that really want to get the infos out there first

like before seems like leaks had to be dug up on 4chan and reddit but now its just all over twitter

Because studios and SJW's on social media automatically assume outfits like that aren't powering and empowering. You know damn well if that character's ever in live-action, she's about to be fully clothed, looking like an MCU version of Batgirl probably:lol:
They're absolutely not empowering, no one is fighting bad guys in their underwear out here. If this costume is cool, then what male hero is rocking a banana hammock to compensate?

This is a bit much. Tom Cruise?! lol

Man, MCU rumors is an entire INDUSTRY at this point. I'd take any of this ish with the smallest possible grain of salt until we actually see it on screen. I could make a clickbait website saying I'M the next Iron man or whatever, and it would have exactly as much truth behind it at this point as any of this nonsense does.

Back
Top Bottom