WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Wakanda didn't hide their presence from the world. That'd be impossible given they're a part of an entire continent.

What Wakanda did was hide the fact they're the most technologically advanced civilization on the planet due to their advanced tech. They just had the world thinking they were some 3rd world isolationist country not worth visiting.
Ahh indeed.

Namor's intro is guaranteed to be as a result of the surface world ******* with his world underwater.

Wakanda probably drilling for Vibranium underwater, that causes some sort of disaster and Namor gets fed up.

1643145992070.jpeg

Might have to cancel Disney + subscription. This line up for 2022 look like the Portland Trailblazers. Only Secret Invasion (Lillard) and Moon Knight ( McCollum) . She Hulk could be Norman Powell. But everything else is trash.

I meant to ask this the other day, but what's the stance on GotG Vol. 2? I absolutely loved Vol. 1 and place it up there in the ranks of MCU movies. But with Vol. 2, I have no feel about where it stands. Hell, I'm not sure I even like it that much.
First one is WAY better, imo. The second one is way too over the top with the jokes. Alot of them are pretty cringey honestly. I still enjoy it, but it's a lower tier MCU movie for me personally

Surprisingly it doesn't feel old in Peacemaker, but in SS i'm like man, it's time for Gunn to get some comedy consultants.

Probably because most of the characters in peacemaker are douchebags and the dialogue feels natural for them.

Back
Top Bottom