WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

It's annoying but I'm not sure why their stance on covid has any bearing on their roles in the MCU.

If they're working on the movie set they either already took the vaccine or are gonna be paid to take it. If they want to express their opinion on twitter of all places let them. **** aint real anyway.

Interesting that she's taken the pro-choice angle with covid though :lol:

Last edited:
kvn9zpk7aae81.png

gycbmahs1be81.jpg

if you are in a comic book movie its best to keep your stupid little opinions to yourself. we got both comic universes with an open multiverse. **** around and end up jobless by the morning.

I think for the next Spiderman, it would be cool to see him team up with Daredevil to take down Kingpin. Either that or incorporate the symbiote. Not sure what they would do with the latter, Tom needs his arc with the black suit and I'm assuming we would at least get introduced to whoever would become Venom.

I ain’t even going waste my time with that list

I already know I going see some dumb shh

Stop it. Only because you don't like Bron, this to you is "disrespect.":lol:

1) I dont like the lakers

2) i like bron fine, what I don’t like is him calling himself the greatest when he ain’t.. ain’t nothing wrong with be 2nd

3) it is disrespectful because Tony just had to deal with shh situations and figure shh out and succeed, that sound like Lebron to you?

Back
Top Bottom