WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

1) I dont like the lakers

2) i like bron fine, what I don’t like is him calling himself the greatest when he ain’t.. ain’t nothing wrong with be 2nd

3) it is disrespectful because Tony just had to deal with shh situations and figure shh out and succeed, that sound like Lebron to you?
Stop it. It ain't that serious.

Stop it. It ain't that serious.

it ain’t..

that’s why I’m talking about what a fictional character did

1643386876626.gif

Last edited:
1) I dont like the lakers

2) i like bron fine, what I don’t like is him calling himself the greatest when he ain’t.. ain’t nothing wrong with be 2nd

3) it is disrespectful because Tony just had to deal with shh situations and figure shh out and succeed, that sound like Lebron to you?
Mike is actually the consensus GOAT in hoops and we know for damn sure Tony isn't in MCU. I'll leave it at that. It was a great cultural nod and I appreciated it haha! Look if we want to do ___ is the NBA version of ___ in MCU I got time. Thanos being MJ is closer than anyone else.

Mike is actually the consensus GOAT in hoops and we know for damn sure Tony isn't in MCU. I'll leave it at that. It was a great cultural nod and I appreciated it haha! Look if we want to do ___ is the NBA version of ___ in MCU I got time. Thanos being MJ is closer than anyone else.

where is the MCU without Tony?

in the comics, sounds like theyre setting up mutants as dviants... maybe an evolution of them?

maybe thats why they wanted the eternals movie out to set up how mutants came to be?

in the comics, sounds like theyre setting up mutants as dviants... maybe an evolution of them?

maybe thats why they wanted the eternals movie out to set up how mutants came to be?

Interesting. Gillion is the head writer for this arc? His current Eternals run has picked up and I'm enjoying it.

maybe the snap has something to do with it similar to how after everyone was snapped back, all of a sudden tiamut got enough energy to be born and even the existing deviant got a new power

maybe some energy activate the x gene or something?

NWH script can be read online and the final scene says:

"Spider-Man flips and rolls across a snowy roof in a BLUE AND RED SUIT (new for him, but reminiscent of suits he’s seen before)," it reads. "Spider-Man leaps and soars over the Rockefeller Christmas tree with a newfound sense of freedom. Liberated from having to juggle two lives. Peter Parker is no more, but Spider-Man lives on..."

got to admit, i didnt really see the ending that way, that he was free from living two lives, i just saw him as now lonely and have to start all over so its kind of nice to read what the filmmakers/writers are trying to convey on screen

where is the MCU without Tony?
Nah I get what you're saying but where would the NBA be without Magic/Larry in the 80s before Mike came in? Doesn't mean they individually, or their rivalry, meant more than MJ's career overall. I love RDJ and the first two Iron Man movies, which of course were huge for MCU, but I just don't believe he's consensus GOAT haha.

To this day some people say Cap's overall trilogy was better and Evans is about as iconic in MCU.

Nah I get what you're saying but where would the NBA be without Magic/Larry in the 80s before Mike came in? Doesn't mean they individually, or their rivalry, meant more than MJ's career overall. I love RDJ and the first two Iron Man movies, which of course were huge for MCU, but I just don't believe he's consensus GOAT haha.

To this day some people say Cap's overall trilogy was better and Evans is about as iconic in MCU.

tony‘s story is the MCU

ironman 1 kicks off the whole thing.. the MCU literally starts and endgame ends with him

the first movie after endgame, a pivotal point is dealing with the death of ironman and the role it plays on a marvel’s most iconic character

In the trilogy you mention: tony’s father is in cap 1.. Tony himself is referenced in winter soldier.. Tony and his family play a central role in civil war

this all is so dumb to me.. we really live in the dumbest timeline

millions of people have died

hospitals were so stretched thin that they literally didn’t have the capacity to deal with sick people.. people who didn’t have Covid died because they couldn’t receive proper care

we’ve been taking other vaccines my whole damn time on this planet

people don’t know what’s in a whole lot of other shh and NOW decide they wanna get a voice on something

I think I’m actually annoyed enough to not watch the next Ant Man in theaters LOL.

not going lie.. there are couple marvel movies I didn’t actually need to watch

i could go read the wikipedia synopsis of the film.. check an Easter egg vid on YouTube.. and maybe check the highlights on YouTube

captain marvel is the epitome of it.. eternals also fits into this.. 2nd antman too.. black widow

And unless I hear great things I’m not overly motivated to go out to watch 3rd antman

Back
Top Bottom