WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

but feige isnt going to help em with all the dumb films they greenlit, madame web, kraven, sinister 6, silk, etc…

and i also dont htink pascal can help herself and not throw bs in there, i mean look at when theyre both interviewed, pascal keep saying everything is in the MCU and feige looks like he just wants to slap her

feige was willing to help with spidey because he wanted him in the MCU abut he doesnt want to deal with the rest… he has enough C and D level characters in the MCU to elevate and theyve already gotten hit with some mediocrity especially with D+ show and im seeing a lot of problems being reported for the SheHulk series too

feige got to continue focusing on MCU

sony isnt dumb enough to let go of a multi-billion dollar ip so the only way everything goes back is if sony gets bought by disney

spidey being in the mcu is a double sided sword, on one hand we got amazing films but on the other side sony saw what it has done and it connected their franchise to the MCU and they always try and capitalize on its connection and its earned them enough $$$ to greenlight anything and everything spiderman related

NWH is closing in on $2B, 3 films at $3.88B, sony has no ip that can come even close

if they let spidey go, sony might as well give up their film division

marvels happy raking in the merch $$$$ from spidey
Yeah that's the main thing about it.

And its more like if the Sony owners in Japan feel they need to make a move and do something about their American division. Outside of Spider-Man Sony isn't doing all that great.

Its possible to make as much money as possible they sell off Columbia Pictures to Disney, recoup, and cut any losses.

Thing is Spidey fully in the MCU is not gonna allow for all those spinoffs

yup.. best we can hope for is Sony let’s marvel run the shh

keep collecting checks without the responsibility of actually trying to be creative

and for all the good feelings I had during NWH, they had to throw that venom shh in there
Given the reaction to Morbius Sony has to wise up and just let Marvel/Feige have creative control over everything right? Not making any money off of bombs.
They still have an obligation to make more movies so they'll keep doing spinoffs. Feige and Marvel actually cant take on that extra load and actually run all of that creatively especially when they're trying to expand with their own D+ shows.

yeah y’all are right Marvel Studios prob too busy, but Sony gotta change up something. Have someone at MS give them cliffs notes on a decent movie plot and then get the scripts approved like an 11th grade essay.

Morbius is set to make $40m this weekend, its budget is $75m

Venom made $850m
Venom2 made $500m (can blame pandemic recovery especially since it beat the first one opening #s)

each venom films budget is $100m-$110m

venom wasnt great, not even good really but it made them money because of the low budget, morbius might be their first bomb but again budget is super low for a cbm that they could make their money back and more plus theyre gon be blaming the pandemic recovery too so right now they are a bit too confident for their own good

also doesnt help they just got a big boost with NWH so they got $$$ to throw around or at least it buys them some time before being questioned by their investors

we’ll see if any changes happens in the future project, i think wild directing silk might be a good move but then they hired dakota as madame webb where its one saving grace is if they turn it into 50 shades of webb with sydney

i think spiderverse was actually good because the producers didnt have much faith in it and didnt care and just let the creators/director do their thing, the studio didnt care to interfere and insert their ideas, hope that doesnt change in the sequel

yeah y’all are right Marvel Studios prob too busy, but Sony gotta change up something. Have someone at MS give them cliffs notes on a decent movie plot and then get the scripts approved like an 11th grade essay.
They really just need somebody competent in charge that knows movies and comics enough.

Too bad some guys are too old and nobody is ready yet to give some of these newer guys a shot.

Ngl
When I saw morbius 2 days ago, I fell asleep after the other dude also got the bat powers - I woke up after the second post credit series
I had to check YouTube for the ending 😂

Fiege literally treating Sony like the Netflix show runs. Like you’ll have a sandbox; we see you but you’re not on the jungle gym.

abandoned-old-childrens-toys-sand-600w-1022100370.jpg

im curious to see how this is.. I remember seeing the tron ride being built last I was there

I knew of this but wasn’t sure if it’s an actual ride.. or like the avatar one where you’re strapped into a bike like thing like you’re riding the bird.. or if it was going be like the Star Wars ride that is also like that one Mickey/Minnie one

im curious to see how this is.. I remember seeing the tron ride being built last I was there

I knew of this but wasn’t sure if it’s an actual ride.. or like the avatar one where you’re strapped into a bike like thing like you’re riding the bird.. or if it was going be like the Star Wars ride that is also like that one Mickey/Minnie one

its a roller coaster with some show pieces akin to Hagrids Motorbike Adventure at Universal

its a roller coaster with some show pieces akin to Hagrids Motorbike Adventure at Universal

haven’t been universal or bush gardens or anyone else in only god knows

I’m usually at Disney at least once a year with my nephew (he’s 4)

Back
Top Bottom