WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

then probably think it more like rise of the resistance on steroids, probably not as immersive, might be mor elike space mountain x rise of the resistance with start and stops and the car spins to show some scenes for the story

then probably think it more like rise of the resistance on steroids, probably not as immersive, might be mor elike space mountain x rise of the resistance with start and stops and the car spins to show some scenes for the story

mickey and Minnie’s runaway railway is the one I was trying remember, that’s like rose of the resistance

Avatar flight of passage is the other one

but yea I get you

this is why Sonys SPUMC isnt going anywhere, already made $84m worldwide with $75m budget...

Sony’s Morbius is playing more like a horror movie: All the fans came out on Thursday night and Friday, with Saturday taking a 25% hit for a now $39.1M result. The pic’s worldwide start stands at $84M.

it’s been said here before
But sony should just offer ALL marvel characters full rights back to marvel studios and Disney.
Their method and films aren’t working and it’s horrendous the **** shows they’re making
I really don't think Sony cares because they make money. As long as Into The Spider-verse is their big hit, they'll continue to make this basura.

Not much of a profit. Probably spent more than that $9 million on marketing.

yah but its the first weekend and theyve pretty much made their money back, everything from now on can be considered profit which includes bluray/digital, streaming service $$$$, etc...

fan4stic opened with $25m with a $120m budget in comparison, made $167m in its entirety

1.jpg

this is why Sonys SPUMC isnt going anywhere, already made $84m worldwide with $75m budget...

Sony’s Morbius is playing more like a horror movie: All the fans came out on Thursday night and Friday, with Saturday taking a 25% hit for a now $39.1M result. The pic’s worldwide start stands at $84M.
That trash movie has a 70% RT audience score. Sony not gon stop at this point.

I was about to say I understood why they removed the Stan Lee in memory from those seasons but I don’t get removing Reg E. Cathey’s.

This isn't good at all.

Far from making a profit when you consider the money they spent on marketing which was a lot over like the 3 years of pushing the movie back and getting TV spots for it.

Thought the rule was always it has to make double. At this pace it won't even break even.

Back
Top Bottom