WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

I’m just gonna throw this out here in theory but I think we get Love and Thunder trailer in Doctor Strange post scene. Just a hunch. Just like Spider-Man, Thor might be best marvel film this year. I have high hopes for this.

Happy 40th birthday to Hayley Atwell.

MV5BMjEzODAzMzE5OF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwODczMTg4NQ@@._V1_.jpg

MV5BMTU4OTYwNzQ2NV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNzAxNDc5NzE@._V1_.jpg
we can do a better tribute than this

I’m just gonna throw this out here in theory but I think we get Love and Thunder trailer in Doctor Strange post scene. Just a hunch. Just like Spider-Man, Thor might be best marvel film this year. I have high hopes for this.
i have ragnarok in my top 3 so i have lofty expectations

nah...this hehehaha take on thor is getting old...i get it, he gotta appeal to mass audiences, but the russos came closest...this taiki guy n james gunn need to chill some....
i think youre gonna see a different thor after what we seen in endgame from him

Wondering if GOTG are gonna have a short cameo or movie starts after he leaves them to see jane.

Wondering if GOTG are gonna have a short cameo or movie starts after he leaves them to see jane.
From what I remember Thor and GOTG were filmed at or around the same time. I think Gunn tweeted the films will connect and the cast will be in the film.

Aside from Doctor Strange, I'm not really looing forward to any Marvel movies. I'm sure they'll be good, but not excited as I usually am.

At this point, I'm just ready to see Kang, X-Men and the F4 so the real **** can commence.

fyi. IW and EG took 10 years.

Y’all want that level movie and build up in 1 year. That’s your own faults

The Avengers team needs some new additions. Cap retired, stank and widow gone, clint washed and kinda retired, hulk only has one good arm, dunno what spiderman's status is, thor joined gotg, I haven't finished wanda vision so i'm guessing wanda and vision are away somewhere.

nah...this hehehaha take on thor is getting old...i get it, he gotta appeal to mass audiences, but the russos came closest...this taiki guy n james gunn need to chill some....

Thor was a pretty boring character with below average movies until Taika got the reigns

they got moon knight, yelena, kate, she-hulk, ms marvel, monica, daredevil, blade, black knight, eternals, iron heart, shang-chi, nova, namor, kang, etc... those are the new or relatively newcomers and im probably missing some

fantastic four is coming and looking like before mutants and whoever else theyre going introduce in GotG3 and Armor Wars

they got a lot going on and new characters to introduce to fill up the roster and thats why Feige doesnt need Sonys SPUMC BS taking away his attention

they got moon knight, yelena, kate, she-hulk, ms marvel, monica, daredevil, blade, black knight, eternals, iron heart, shang-chi, nova, namor, kang, etc... those are the new or relatively newcomers and im probably missing some

fantastic four is coming and looking like before mutants and whoever else theyre going introduce in GotG3 and Armor Wars

they got a lot going on and new characters to introduce to fill up the roster and thats why Feige doesnt need Sonys SPUMC BS taking away his attention
Yup. Will take time. Be patient

GotG were on the lowest tier too and now they got two A tier attractions in Disney parks

out of the whole Avengers, its arguable that Hulk was the only A-tier character before the MCU existed and they bumped them all up (IM, Thor, Cap, etc...) to B and A tiers

but all the other top tier heroes and villains that hasnt been used are F4 or XMen related so thats where they are headed now

they still got to do a n Avengers v XMen film in my lifetime even though its probably gon be Young Avengers V Xmen by the time it made

Back
Top Bottom