WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

and the 3rd personality gots to be in that other tomb

Agreed.
Honestly, that was the perfect time for them to reveal, so because they didn't, I don't think we see Jake until a post-credit scene or something.

PO

yea, I felt like the Eternals storyline was all over the place, bring on Doc Strange though, I still don't get why all the Avengers died, its like Thanos was trying to secretly put together some kind of galactic traphouse lol

haileebae shuttin down thirsty DMs

(no not me :lol: )
1650835945355.png

rewatched thor ragnarok this weekend and i'm reminded how much i enjoyed it. after that, i watched the love and thunder trailer a few times and i'm so damn hyped for that one.
had no business even loosely adapting that world war hulk storyline...
n thor ain't a funny guy...he actually very dry...

Last edited:
had no business even loosely adapting that world war hulk storyline...
n thor ain't a funny guy...he actually very dry...
Everything is loosely adapted.

WS Cap came before Sam Cap.

Adam Warlock, Mephisto, Lady Death, Silver Surfer, etc were the protagonists in Infinity Gauntlet. Infinity War focused on the Magus.

X-Men are there the whole time.

Gotta accept them as different universes. Like the Ultimate Universe back in the day. Until Marvel has an event that unifies the MCU and MU continuity.

Agreed. I despised Thor 1 and 2. They were just not captivating story lines (even though Thor is a cool character with plenty of great stories). But funny whimsical Hemsworth captivated despite the light tone of the story. Should Thor be serious? Yes. But for the normal movie goer...the new Thor works better.

Back
Top Bottom