WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness footage description:

Movie picks up with a demon chasing America Chavez and Defender Strange - this guy's a bit of a prick and gets killed, but America manages to escape to our MCU.
Cut to Doctor Strange waking up and thinking it was all a dream. He then goes to Christine's wedding where he's confronted about the blip and his role in what happened by Michael Stuhlbarg. "Was there really only one way to beat Thanos?"
Strange and Christine talk at the bar, he regrets not making her a priority, she wants to introduce him to her husband.
Strange is interrupted by Shuma Gorath arriving in downtown NY and Raimi really wastes no time. Strange leaps into action and saves Chavez and Wong joins him. All three team up to battle the monster in a magic-fueled fight. It's pretty great
Classic Raimi is back, this New York feels very much like the New York he gave us in the original Spider-man trilogy. It's an incredibly fast paced opening and gets us into the multiverse madness pretty quickly, not a second was wasted.
After the monster is defeated, the three head to get some food where America introduces herself and tells her she's being hunted. There's a funny bit where Doctor Strange explains Spider-Man to her, who apparently doesn't exist in her home universe, No Way Home made a huge impact on the MCU.
The main goal seems to be to find the Book of Vishanti, which Wong knows exists cause he's the Sorcerer Supreme - taking a dig at his pal
Soon come to realize it's witchcraft, and they need more help so Strange seeks out Wanda.
Wanda is also dreaming of her kids, WandaVision flashback basically but no Vision. She wakes up and is sad before she goes to her field to cut the tree (as seen in the trailer). She and Strange talk about the multiverse and he asks for her help.
That's where it cuts and now we wait till next week!
It seems like there may have been some stuff cut out, they did the same thing when they previewed Endgame back in 2019, so will be fun to see the whole thing Monday

I totally forgot the red carpet premiere for Strange is on Monday.
I'll have to stay off social the entire week until I see it. :smh:

PO

Last edited:

AVATAR: THE WAY OF WATER is the official title

Stunning teaser, lots of new characters and tons of new beats, the underwater stuff looks incredible.
The teaser will debut with Doctor Strange next week and will be out online the week after

20220427183148_122094.jpeg

Heavy(-ish for the MCU) stuff. I guess with the scales balancing, we not getting Jake? Idk The didn’t even touch on the person the tomb from the last episode. Or did they and I just missed it?

I believe it was stated Jake would be saved for the last episode. Marc the avatar of Khonshu, Jake his fist of vengeance.

I believe it was stated Jake would be saved for the last episode. Marc the avatar of Khonshu, Jake his fist of vengeance.
When I saw him look through the door and saw a “Marc” standing by taxis I thought that was Jake lol

Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness footage description:

Movie picks up with a demon chasing America Chavez and Defender Strange - this guy's a bit of a prick and gets killed, but America manages to escape to our MCU.
Cut to Doctor Strange waking up and thinking it was all a dream. He then goes to Christine's wedding where he's confronted about the blip and his role in what happened by Michael Stuhlbarg. "Was there really only one way to beat Thanos?"
Strange and Christine talk at the bar, he regrets not making her a priority, she wants to introduce him to her husband.
Strange is interrupted by Shuma Gorath arriving in downtown NY and Raimi really wastes no time. Strange leaps into action and saves Chavez and Wong joins him. All three team up to battle the monster in a magic-fueled fight. It's pretty great
Classic Raimi is back, this New York feels very much like the New York he gave us in the original Spider-man trilogy. It's an incredibly fast paced opening and gets us into the multiverse madness pretty quickly, not a second was wasted.
After the monster is defeated, the three head to get some food where America introduces herself and tells her she's being hunted. There's a funny bit where Doctor Strange explains Spider-Man to her, who apparently doesn't exist in her home universe, No Way Home made a huge impact on the MCU.
The main goal seems to be to find the Book of Vishanti, which Wong knows exists cause he's the Sorcerer Supreme - taking a dig at his pal
Soon come to realize it's witchcraft, and they need more help so Strange seeks out Wanda.
Wanda is also dreaming of her kids, WandaVision flashback basically but no Vision. She wakes up and is sad before she goes to her field to cut the tree (as seen in the trailer). She and Strange talk about the multiverse and he asks for her help.
That's where it cuts and now we wait till next week!
It seems like there may have been some stuff cut out, they did the same thing when they previewed Endgame back in 2019, so will be fun to see the whole thing Monday
how does Strange remember spider-man?

Back
Top Bottom