WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

how does Strange remember spider-man?

the spell only made people forget peter parker not spiderman

at the end of NWH when happy showed up at mays grave, when asked how peter knew her, peter said "through spiderman" and happy just nodded and said "same"

so its just the true identity of spiderman that is gone or actually peter parker just never existed but spiderman remained

What could have been.......

main-qimg-974be5e2c902a81dd6a74bba1c7c5b0a.gif

MV5BNmI0YWFkMjItYWY2Ny00ODllLWFjMmUtM2Y0MjBjZWZiZGMzXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNDQxNjcxNQ@@._V1_.jpg

I feel like Moonknight is an apology to Oscar for that XMen movie.

More meat to chew on in MK.

Id rather watch XM:A than DOFP tho.

I don’t watch any of them X-men movies

First 75% of Logan, everything magneto in first class, opening of x2 and first quicksilver scene are appreciated

Never got the hate for the ending of Logan.

the whole movie Charles is trying to get Logan to care about their people

he goes through this experience with essentially his daughter

he gets to a mountain with literal kids

after seeing Charles die.. Logan has an opportunity to actually step up and be a leader to his people, specifically children that need leadership

and he doesn’t do it.. dude sleeps and gets some special steroids from the kids

I don’t even think Logan needed to fight, because it would have been smart for Logan to say they can’t win and it’s best for them to leave.. but he needed to step up in some form and do what Charles asked of him

I am not a big fan of DOFP. Was such a big even and the story revolved around the same few characters. That sentinel scene should have been epic at the end but it did nothing for me.

I am not a big fan of DOFP. Was such a big even and the story revolved around the same few characters. That sentinel scene should have been epic at the end but it did nothing for me.

the rogue/mystique thing annoyed me

but like most things snyder and X-men, everything always felt meh outside of very few moments

but pretty much everything magneto in first class is excellent

Yeah, MK E5 was pure masterclass by Marvel Studios & Isaac. :wow:
If they can nail the finale, like Loki, it will take the spot as the #1 Disney + project for me.

PO

Jennifer Lawrence killed the fox-men franchise, McAvoy and Fassbender were by far the only highlights of those “past” movies. I wouldn’t mind if Feige found a role for them later on.

Oscar Isaac is a great actor. He was definitely in his bag just acting by himself (even if there was a CG hippo or himself super imposed in the scene).

That was a dark episode dealing with trauma, childhood abuse, mental health but there were definitely a few missteps. I feel like, with the exception of Loki, I have the same issue of pacing and writing with these MCU shows. They're going to miss the landing again (like they did with Falcon/WS, WandaVision, Hawkeye, etc).

But I'm waiting on Jake from State Farm.

Oscar Isaac is a great actor. He was definitely in his bag just acting by himself (even if there was a CG hippo or himself super imposed in the scene).

That was a dark episode dealing with trauma, childhood abuse, mental health but there were definitely a few missteps. I feel like, with the exception of Loki, I have the same issue of pacing and writing with these MCU shows. They're going to miss the landing again (like they did with Falcon/WS, WandaVision, Hawkeye, etc).

But I'm waiting on Jake from State Farm.

wandavisions the only one that was great and kind of fumbled the ending

F&WS and Hawkeye were mediocre at best throughout the series so having a so-so finale was appropriate

wandavisions the only one that was great and kind of fumbled the ending

F&WS and Hawkeye were mediocre at best throughout the series so having a so-so finale was appropriate
I think a lot of the reasons is the writing and plot. I don't want to call it mid or mediocre. But it's not exactly riveting, succinct and neat as something on HBO, AMC, or FX.

Back
Top Bottom