WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

1650986008505.jpeg

Can’t watch this scene without hearing the crowd reaction noise in the back. Even when it’s not the fan cam versions:lol:

Question:

Anyone watch a "screen x" movie before?
Debating to watch MOM on that next week, but not sure if it would be bothersome or if IMAX will be the best choice for an enjoyable experience

PO

Last edited:
i want to check it out too, curious if its gon be jarring the whole time or if i'll get used to it quick though so i dont want to watch it for the first time there as i might get too distracted and annoyed and end up hating the film

Greatest comic book movie ever and easily one of the greatest film experiences of my life

Toy story 3 and WALL·E legit the only other movies that I can think of off the top of my head where had everyone in that theater.. but with endgame it was multiple points where you heard the highs and the lows.. with those other 2 you had those moments before that had you in your feels

I’m trying but I’m not all that excited for multiverse…

I know it will be solid but the enthusiasm just ain’t there for me.

Leaning towards catching this on digital

• Wow
Reactions: 907
I saw the first 3.5 episodes of Moon Knight and my one gripe is that it doesn't feel connected to the larger MCU. Its a little "too stand alone" for my liking.

I’m trying but I’m not all that excited for multiverse…

I know it will be solid but the enthusiasm just ain’t there for me.

Leaning towards catching this on digital
I still haven't watched Eternals lol. And I think I skipped Thor Darkworld in the theaters. Having said that, I'm interested with the Doc Strange from What If, the Multiverse, etc.
I saw the first 3.5 episodes of Moon Knight and my one gripe is that it doesn't feel connected to the larger MCU. Its a little "too stand alone" for my liking.
How were the other ones connected? Or do you mean like a special guest a la Hawkeye with the Black Widow, Ronin, Echo, Kingpin, Kate?

I still haven't watched Eternals lol. And I think I skipped Thor Darkworld in the theaters. Having said that, I'm interested with the Doc Strange from What If, the Multiverse, etc.

How were the other ones connected? Or do you mean like a special guest a la Hawkeye with the Black Widow, Ronin, Echo, Kingpin, Kate?

Not a whole special guest, but off the top of my head I don’t remember any mention of anything else that connects it to the larger universe. Off the top of my head I could have missed something

Not a whole special guest, but off the top of my head I don’t remember any mention of anything else that connects it to the larger universe. Off the top of my head I could have missed something
Not everything needs to create continuous synergy to the larger MCU. Sometimes **** gotta breathe on its own and get fully fleshed out before crossing over.

With that said, they’ve already mentioned Madripoor and there was a Kang Easter egg in episode 3. I have a feeling there’s potential for MK to lead into Gorr and Thor 4 as well. The Gods being central to both stories makes too much sense.

oscars killin it, theres got to be an emmy in it for him in this one

crazy episode and i really like this series

ancestral plane, theres the mcu connection i guess

so if marc made up steven the what about lockley? he doesnt seem aware of that version it seems unless he blocked it out?

ant wait for the finale

What a crazy episode. And I still have no idea where this is going lol, good job by the writers. Episode was dark af too, saying child Marc had it rough is an understatement.

There’s the origin story for all of us noobs lol.

Today is Disney's turn at Cinema Con (Sony and WB the previous two days). I imagine we'll get trailer details and news about the upcoming MCU movies.

Back
Top Bottom