WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

I wonder if those celestial beings like Lady Death, Living Tribunal, etc will be held off till another MCU event/arc.

We've seen the Living Tribunal in Loki, DS2, and now Thor.

Or maybe they just go with the 'eons ago' route and they are no longer around? idk.

can yous break down these things and their importance as to what they are in the marvel universe

i keep seeing people mention the living tribunal
They’re just a bunch of human concepts that are sentient and function as a necessity in the universe. Most of them are related in a sibling sort of way. They only have bodies when interacting with lower life forms. So some are Love, Hate, Infinity, Eternity, Lord Chaos, Master Order, Death, Oblivion, The Stranger, Chronos, Galactus, Eon, Epoch, The Fulcrum, Phoenix Force, and the One Above All.

They all have a bunch of cosmic power related to their name/concept and minus a few exceptions are the top beings that make up the universe.

I don’t know if the MCU will be just calling them celestial beings the way they did Ego and the Celestials.

The Living Tribunal is at the top in the universe and is like a judge, jury and executioner when there are universal threats and cosmic laws broken.

Last edited:
They’re just a bunch of human concepts that are sentient and function as a necessity in the universe. Most of them are related in a sibling sort of way. They only have bodies when interacting with lower life forms. So some are Love, Hate, Infinity, Eternity, Lord Chaos, Master Order, Death, Oblivion, The Stranger, Chronos, Galactus, Eon, Epoch, The Fulcrum, Phoenix Force, and the One Above All.

They all have a bunch of cosmic power related to their name/concept and minus a few exceptions are the top beings that make up the universe.

I don’t know if the MCU will be just calling them celestial beings the way they did Ego and the Celestials.

The Living Tribunal is at the top in the universe and is like a judge, jury and executioner when there are universal threats are cosmic laws broken.
tyvm

Capture.PNG
Folks calling Natalie Portman's trainer and testo dealer for sure...they about to get extra business LOL!

Namor coming soon. Pretty sure a Easter egg since we was supposed to get him in multiverse of madness. My guess end of credit scene

The Living Tribunal is at the top in the universe and is like a judge, jury and executioner when there are universal threats and cosmic laws broken.

Appreciate the info because I'm not a comic book head. So based on this where were these beings when Thanos was wilding with the Infinity Stones, at least in the comics?

Appreciate the info because I'm not a comic book head. So based on this where were these beings when Thanos was wilding with the Infinity Stones, at least in the comics?
In the comics they all showed up to whoop his *** and got curb stomped.

Infinity-gauntlet-5.jpg

1bbqx3.jpg

original.png

main-qimg-622a0e652e4cbcd576a44866280bfe8a-pjlq

Living Tribunal stayed out of it though as he was still judging the whole ordeal (also One Above All rarely intervenes). He has the power to turn off the power of all the infinity gems/stones united in the gauntlet anyway.

Now that I think about it more, MCU really did nerf the infinity gauntlet a whole lot more to make it a better fight and give the heroes a chance. Comic Thanos didn’t lose a fight whereas he simply got tricked out of possessing the gauntlet via various maneuvers.

Last edited:
In the comics they all showed up to whoop his *** and got curb stomped.

Infinity-gauntlet-5.jpg

1bbqx3.jpg

original.png

main-qimg-622a0e652e4cbcd576a44866280bfe8a-pjlq

Living Tribunal stayed out of it though as he was still judging the whole ordeal (also One Above All rarely intervenes). He has the power to turn off the power of all the infinity gems/stones united in the gauntlet anyway.

Now that I think about it more, MCU really did nerf the infinity gauntlet a whole lot more to make it a better fight and give the heroes a chance. Comic Thanos didn’t lose a fight whereas he simply got tricked out of possessing the gauntlet via various maneuvers.
I think they had to nerf the stones for the sake of the casual MCU viewer. That's why I look at the MCU and can't assume everything is going to be page for page from the comic. They pulled from different storylines and universes to make it their own.

And that's cool. But I would like to see some of these celestial folks in live-action soon.

I remember for a while there before Infinity War and Endgame the rumor was the MCU was going fully cosmic with their next big saga which really had potential to introduce these other cosmic beings and actually see them in live action pulling strings and getting their hands dirty.

Up to now we've seen Ego fight and that was a bit underwhelming but he technically doesn't even count.

Rumors moved on to things being all about the Young Avengers debuting and now we see its all about the multiverse.

So its up in the air how deep they got in to Marvel lore.

Back
Top Bottom