WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Now I don’t know what to watch.
I keep finding MARVEL films that I thought I and didn’t, so maybe I just watch them all, again or for the first time.

Still havent finished LOKI(not ready to either) and haven’t seen Falcon/Winter Soldier.
I think I want to watch HAWKEYE again.
After I watched GOT2, I watched like the next 10 in the Chrono order, and I’m now at ANTMAN/WASP.

Guess I’ll push play. I know I’ve seen “parts”, but this may be another I thought I’d seen and hadn’t due to falling asleep during and waking up shortly before it’s off.
Yea, Wasp it is.

I heard is was flaming garbage. :emoji_grimacing:

-foe
Man I heard the same.
I loved it.
Then after I was reading up on POST CREDITS and read it was by far the worst received by fans with a 44% TomatoMometer followed by THORDARKWORLD(another one of my favorites/really dig the THOR joints)

I never did finish JJ season 2. Only marvel series never finished besides Inhumans, And this is person who even watched Generation X which first premiered on fox. You remember Generation X. Sheesh !

Hah I remember watching that Generation X pilot, I wanted to see my dude Chamber in there but I guess the budget/technology of the time couldn't handle it.

Man I heard the same.
I loved it.
Then after I was reading up on POST CREDITS and read it was by far the worst received by fans with a 44% TomatoMometer followed by THORDARKWORLD(another one of my favorites/really dig the THOR joints)
It was trash per se. It just wasn’t what we had been seeing from Marvel up until that point. It leaned more to the drama side vs action and comedy. The actual meaning of “mid” is probably the best description. Wasn’t a complete dumpster fire, but it wasn’t Ragnarok either. But you know how people are with their expectations nowadays.

I remember after seeing this seem I instantly thought of an “A Force” movie. I could see them doing it and there was rumors going around saying it’s coming but who knows.

This movie was beyond horrible 🔥 🗑 but like said above it was not the normal.
While it really wasn’t entertaining it’s important to at least know what happens in this movie in the grand scheme of things.
I heard is was flaming garbage. :emoji_grimacing:

-foe

They're not that important in the grand scheme of things and have none to little power in other universes anyway.

Its just a way of showing what Loki thought was power isn't in this much larger situation.
Ehh i feel that’s a cop out.
CP1, Avengers, Thor2, A1,, A2, DS… so on and so on was pretty much the focus of the movies or was some mention of it. Huge focus of Avengers 3 and 4.

They with Thanos made half the world disappear and that also repercussions in the universe now.

To not be important in the grand scheme sounds silly. I mean one of them gave the twins their powers. Almost every movie had something to do with the stones :lol:
Just feel like the show tried to throw in a joke.

Ehh i feel that’s a cop out.
CP1, Avengers, Thor2, A1,, A2, DS… so on and so on was pretty much the focus of the movies or was some mention of it. Huge focus of Avengers 3 and 4.

They with Thanos made half the world disappear and that also repercussions in the universe now.

To not be important in the grand scheme sounds silly. I mean one of them gave the twins their powers. Almost every movie had something to do with the stones :lol:
Just feel like the show tried to throw in a joke.
Its just the truth.

All those movies take place on one planet and one universe. It was important in that context. That story is done now.

Why would it hold value in a story about time travel and multiple alternate timelines?

Its like saying a grenade should still matter when compared to a nuke.

too much (bad) cgi is my concern with mcu(n bad shoehorned heeheehahas)...if they maintain thanos quality then ya...
strange2 just reeked of thAt pandemic filmshoot quality...
y'all think raimi kinda behind the times though? what happened with the storytelling? rushed??? spidey2 is still good on rewatchs...

It was trash per se. It just wasn’t what we had been seeing from Marvel up until that point. It leaned more to the drama side vs action and comedy. The actual meaning of “mid” is probably the best description. Wasn’t a complete dumpster fire, but it wasn’t Ragnarok either. But you know how people are with their expectations nowadays.
I tried to watch it twice before, and even 15minutes in this time I still wasn't "feeling" it because it didn't "feel" like MARVEL so it wasn't the experience I was "hoping" for or expecting BUT, once I got situated and digested what was going on, I immediately perked up and started it all over and was glued from then on.
The STORY was pretty cool.
I had NO prior knowledge of the ETERNALS so it was all new to me, and I was really impressed with the STORY they told.
I guess I could see how STANS or PURE COMIC FANS would or could feel like it was TRASH, I just don't feel that way.
In FACT, I watched it b2b to even further DIGEST and understand what just went on.
I wasn't big on casting for Thena, Ajak or Phastos, those characters just didn't seem "believable" from jump, but I came around by the FILMS end.
Then when I saw the Post and Mid Credit scenes and heard Mahershala Ali's voice, I was really pumped. Even seeing the BOYBAND dude as Thanos brother(didn't know Thanos had a Brother) was cool because I knew I recognized him at first, just not as Harry Styles. That's really what made me rewatch it.

I really didn't like the Villain either. When the Main Deviant took the form of man and started walking upright I was feeling that a little more but, I hate Villains that aren't with Bodies. Machines are the worst Villains, next is Animals and then like Space Alien Creature things.
I like my Villains to have bodies for some reason.
Machines though, absolute worst.

I like Eternals but I think you gotta really like high concept scifi stuff as well to dig it. Def understand if you're not into that why it would suck.

Back
Top Bottom