WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Man Thanos was really OP.

Reminds me of the new comic movie when he couldn't pick up Mjolnir, so he picked up Thor and smashed him on the hammer.
better than turning him to glass n smashing him to pieces...
that was trauma, reading for that first time....
subconsciously he didnt wanna win, but ya he was criminally mcu dumbed down...

What The!??…
Jane has Molinjonr now? Lady THOR?
I thought Pepper Potts getting her own IRONMAN suit was cute and Unique…then I see LadyHulk, now LadyTHOR.
Do all the baes and boos eventually level up.?

I think it’s about time this women gets introduced into the MCU.. ……. For the culture
0175C2F6-5BA9-4032-A0B4-355FCDCB28D6.jpeg

I read something the other day about the Marvel Paydays.

Bruh, it had Bradley Cooper as the 2nd or 3rd highest paid? As Rocket? Voice only?
TF

What The!??…
Jane has Molinjonr now? Lady THOR?
I thought Pepper Potts getting her own IRONMAN suit was cute and Unique…then I see LadyHulk, now LadyTHOR.
Do all the baes and boos eventually level up.?

I’m sure in a year after Captain Carter and Riri debut in the 616, someone can update the full 2012 team with the updated modern day version. Midas well throw Sylvie in there for Loki too.

77D5A1FD-C284-4BBD-8977-6761966318E2.jpeg

Speaking of the infinity stones, still found it odd that the Loki show minimized them so much that a bunch were in a drawer like no big deal.

I read something the other day about the Marvel Paydays.

Bruh, it had Bradley Cooper as the 2nd or 3rd highest paid? As Rocket? Voice only?
TF
Wouldn't be surprised and dude doesn't even go on set or attend the premieres. Dude got it made.

Speaking of the infinity stones, still found it odd that the Loki show minimized them so much that a bunch were in a drawer like no big deal.
They're not that important in the grand scheme of things and have none to little power in other universes anyway.

Its just a way of showing what Loki thought was power isn't in this much larger situation.

So turns out there are several MARVEL films with more than one Post Credit scene.(known as mid credits:just learned that term)

Man WTF guys.
I just saw another Marvel film last week and was shocked it had more than one post credit scenes. It was GOT2. aaaaaaaand I’m pretty sure I was told that GOT2 was the Only film that had that. ETERNALS had two. GOT2 had like 3-4. So I do a few GOOGLES, and quite a few had post and mode Credit scenes.
God Damnit.

So turns out there are several MARVEL films with more than one Post Credit scene.(known as mid credits:just learned that term)

Man WTF guys.
I just saw another Marvel film last week and was shocked it had more than one post credit scenes. It was GOT2. aaaaaaaand I’m pretty sure I was told that GOT2 was the Only film that had that. ETERNALS had two. GOT2 had like 3-4. So I do a few GOOGLES, and quite a few had post and mode Credit scenes.
God Damnit.

gotg2 is the only one that has more than two, the rest only has one or two

So BLADE is coming back huh.
And I’ve never heard of BLACK KNIGHT, but I dig Kit so I’m down like 4flats.
Seems like this MARVEL **** is going to be popping, forever. ETERNALLY.
Tried to picture COMIC BOOK films going out of style the same way Vampires and ZOMBIES did AND, yea man can’t see it happening.

Back
Top Bottom