WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Growing up, Wonderman was one of my least favorite West Coast Avengers. In fact that team was mostly B Listers + Iron Man + Wasp + Hank Pym.

Next they’ll say they’re doing a Tigra or whatever D+ show.
Always disliked Wonderman and wished his powers were just given to a be black character given how little he's used in the comics.

They already had a Tigra cartoon in the works.

Knowing D+ expect a Hellcat series and Patsy Walker show.

You know who would be a good Bishop, Laz Alonso from The Boys. Just my opinion
I can see it.

the problem with Disney and it's storyline direction is that they are trying too much to shove political agendas just to cater certain demographics. women, lgbtq, black, asian, east indian,etc...
no offense intended. I get the point and I wouldn't mind them doing it, but forcing it just to have that kind of agenda can also affect the overall storyline of the character.
So do less and only make stuff with straight white American men?

So do less and only make stuff with straight white American men?
not really. just saying not forced. for example, from recent events, there had been a spike of lgbtq content on some movies and series. like were those scenes necessary or what?
as far as not being forced, the actors should also know how to act or great at acting regardless of ethnicity. for example, Aladdin. it's good to be inclusive as long as it makes sense or do justice with the content or source material. the new ANNIE? oh well.

not really. just saying not forced. for example, from recent events, there had been a spike of lgbtq content on some movies and series. like were those scenes necessary or what?
Wouldn't know cuz I'm not watching w/e those movies or series are unless I'm just not bothered by them enough to notice.

The whole "forced" stance always seems to be the fall back complaint.
as far as not being forced, the actors should also know how to act or great at acting regardless of ethnicity. for example, Aladdin. it's good to be inclusive as long as it makes sense or do justice with the content or source material. the new ANNIE? oh well.
Don't know what you're talking about here.

the problem with Disney and it's storyline direction is that they are trying too much to shove political agendas just to cater certain demographics. women, lgbtq, black, asian, east indian,etc...
no offense intended. I get the point and I wouldn't mind them doing it, but forcing it just to have that kind of agenda can also affect the overall storyline of the character.
I agree

I miss the days when every character in every show was white.

Put brown face on Jonathan Taylor Thomas and let’s go!!!!

Man, Ms MaRVEL really made a great piece.
That’s what dude that did the HEIGHTS was trying to accomplish.

loki probably the best of the bunch and theres no scenario where i go back and watch a single clip of any of that show

wanda was fine but it was driven (at least for me) by the allure of seeing cameos or introducing a new villain not agnes

i actually enjoyed hawkeye the most out of any
Hawkeye is by far the best SERIES DISNEY has dropped. Levels.
It’s on it’s on.
This MS. Marvel is cooking early on.

Every time I see “Wonderman” my brain makes it “Wonderwoman”. I wonder how long before a marketing team realizes that.

so basically you need things to be centered around white males, got it.

Companies can definitely be clumsy with inclusion since it's a fairly new concept to them (which is funny all the complaints since it's barely off the ground). But what even is an example of it completely altering a movie and ruining the story?

Back
Top Bottom