WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Professor X

Screen%20Shot%202022-06-01%20at%2012.13.43%20PM.png

It would be surprising if a female actress ever got real swole and juiced up for a comic book role like some of the guys do. Some of those crossfit chicks are buff AF and look like superheroes and makes me wonder if they're natty or juicing.

Just watched Dr Strange on Diseney+. 20 min in, I turn to the wife and “say glad we didn’t pay to see this at the movies”. She agreed. Felt like a long Disney+ episode. Then I saw Sam Rami directed and it all made since.

What’s the consensus on Dr Strange movie? I watched it and it a little too odd for me not really my cup of tea. Is Wanda really that powerful though that she can just go around washing everybody.

What’s the consensus on Dr Strange movie? I watched it and it a little too odd for me not really my cup of tea. Is Wanda really that powerful though that she can just go around washing everybody.
Technically yes next to Franklin Richards, can change reality. Top 5 most powerful in all of marvel. House of M she depleted half the mutant population alone.

in the comics she is. although she is one of the least favorite characters. even Dr. Strange is not that favorable either. as far as most favorable, the character has a lot of movies under his belt.

How is he a perfect reed richards? Doesn't even look like reed from the cartoons or comics. Would fans even want him cast if he wasn't married to an actress they could hire for sue?

It feels like now anything associated with the multiverse gets hyped up because people want to see cameos.

How is he a perfect reed richards? Doesn't even look like reed from the cartoons or comics. Would fans even want him cast if he wasn't married to an actress they could hire for sue?
Fans been clamoring for John as Reed before and more than they have Emily as Sue.

As far as looks, he’s an adult white man. Most of them look like Reed. If anything he looks more like the Ultimate version.

Rainn Wilson for Dr. Doom

Back
Top Bottom