WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Bruh.

Wanda was catching bodies like nothing.

Black Bolts death was something I’d expect to see off The Boys.

Winter soldier, infinity war, end game, civil war, 1st Guardians, the iron man movies, Black Panther Shang Chi, and AoU all get multiple watches from me.

Edit. Forgot Ragnarok too.

I rewatch endgame the most

Then it’s some combo of first GOTG, homecoming, ragnarok

i rewatch spiderverse the most of any of em thou

saw age of ultron mentioned above, not going lie anything with vision talking I end up rewatching

I’m highly surprised Shang Chi getting much love, put that on maybe Ant man level. Understand we have our own opinions here. It is a forum. Don’t want you to get your panties in a bunch. But Shang Chi? I’m sorry but I’ll put Thor Ragnarok over that fam.

didnt enjoy this episode much, feels like a lot of filler and the supporting characters are just terrible for this show

DoDC sucks, easily owned by the equally terrible djinns

djinns whole group sucks, got owned by one dude and they just have the lamest powers ever, im still not sure what it is especially their leader… dont know how these dudes managed to survive this long?

kamalas fam sucks, especially in this one and felt like just fillers so they can have 40min+ episode from the mom to the grandma to the cousins and the red daggers friends in the beach… just cut all that out

and ugh they really gon introduce another dimension? with all the universes and timelines and variants and different dimensions, the MCU is kind of becoming too much of a clusterf**k and by the time they have to explain this there will be plotholes everywhere… they opened the pandoras box by mixing all of these up and likely trying to conclude it into one massive event/movie

ive enjoyed all of the episodes so far but this one i just wanted to end

at least Thor4 is next week already

Unless they’re treating the djinns as it is in the Islamic faith; jinns. They technically don’t have “powers” per say. That what it seems like for Ms.Marvel.

For them to introduce it that way - is very confusing - can only imagine for the viewer. In fact, I had to go back and actually search how Marvel comics introduced djinns. Seems to be very different in the comics than the show.

Back
Top Bottom