WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

I kinda find it odd, or better Im still struggling to ret-con some of the other non MCU properties into the MCU.

Like, I guess the Sam Raimi Spider-man trilogy is now cannon in the MCU, but Legion? lol I didn't watch any of the non MCU Marvel stuff (like I didnt watch any of the Netflix shows)

Homeboy compared Moon Knight to Legion and referred to Legion as if it was apart of the MCU this whole time. IDK Im still a bit confused as to how Im suppose to treat those other shows that existed pre the Marvel Universe being one big thing.

you treat them just like how they're gon treat them, its an alternate universe, part of the multiverse

like even if the PropX of MoM isnt the Foxverse ProfX there also isn't anyone saying not to...

when someone mentioned legion, i think it was just a discussion of comparing shows, no one said it was part of the MCU at all... not sure how you came to that conclusion... someone also mentioned doom patrol but are you bashing your head on the wall trying to figure out how it belongs in the MCU too?

Homeboy compared Moon Knight to Legion and referred to Legion as if it was apart of the MCU this whole time. IDK Im still a bit confused as to how Im suppose to treat those other shows that existed pre the Marvel Universe being one big thing.

I did neither of those things :lol:

I addressed a comment about "superhero shows" and said my brother said Moon Knight felt like it was a watered down fake version of Legion towards the end of the series. Don't know where you got all that from.

I just wanna know how this girl is still alive or not even captured by now. She way too trusting in a foreign country.

Villains definitely wack and glad their herd got thinned out.

Villains are awful

Love the inclusiveness but they got the lightest skinned Pakistanis ever. Something their culture unfortunately reveres as “high class”. Her family is definitely elitists of Pakistan. But that’s nitpicking, gotta crawl before people from that region walk I suppose :/

my statement was me trying the best way to figure out how to ret-con those shows. because I never watched most of them, I never specifically said NIKETALK SAID THEY ARE A PART OF THE MCU. Yall reading into it waaaaaay too much.

I just wanna know how this girl is still alive or not even captured by now. She way too trusting in a foreign country.

seriously :lol:

a group of people that said they want to help her one day and then kill her the next is after her and then this dude was just chucking knives at her but she of course gon go with him in a secret entrance behind a stove and eat whatever they give her and believe whatever they tell her when that same scenario just went sideways not even 24 hrs ago

Y’all really thought Jessica Jones was that bad?

For me the damn sister was the most annoying part of the show and her plot use to make the show drag a little, but Killgrave alone made it one of the better Netflix shows and Marvel shows in general.

Jessica Jones was good too

Just watched episode 4 of ms marvel..

this show is not good

Last edited:
I kinda find it odd, or better Im still struggling to ret-con some of the other non MCU properties into the MCU.

Like, I guess the Sam Raimi Spider-man trilogy is now cannon in the MCU, but Legion? lol I didn't watch any of the non MCU Marvel stuff (like I didnt watch any of the Netflix shows)

They exist in the MCU multiverse.

There's really no point comparing shows or movies cuz they were made bi different studios.

What’s the consensus on Dr Strange movie? I watched it and it a little too odd for me not really my cup of tea. Is Wanda really that powerful though that she can just go around washing everybody.
Once I did a Google after I saw one wack Supe wash another dope Supe and saw how far up the food chain she was.
Like, she was the most powerful of everyone I’d heard of. Those more powerful, I’d never heard of.
Kind of sucked seeing Emo Wanda waste everyone with a Thanos snap.

Last edited:
Yeah this Ms Marvel show ain’t it. This is now on Jessica Jones tier as far as watchable.
Jessica Jones was Super Clean and engaging.
Agree with you on ShangChi though.
It fell off the right after the bus scene for me. By the time they introduced Trevor and Morris, I wanted it to end.

Last edited:
Damn.
I spent the last 40minutts of ep4 of Ms Marvel catching up on the laser 13 pages of this thread.

Technically this shouldn't have killed him but damn is this a gruesome death.

I'm surprised Disney was even on this type of time.

That was something out of The Boys.

I'm rewatching Infinity War and couldn't help but chuckle when Wanda was getting washed by Thanos' kids.

Fast forward to now where she's gotta be the most OP character by a mile.

The work she handed out in MoM was unparalleled.

I hate Doctor Strange 2 but damn did y’all pay attention? Wanda was stronger bc she had studied the dark hold. No more Wanda….Scarlett Witch
Lol. I think everyone understands that point.

She’s been beast mode since the end of Wandavision.

Back
Top Bottom